No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all get mad about 2014 for a bit lol. Too positive in here the last few days
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Let's all get mad about 2014 for a bit lol. Too positive in here the last few days
      Now we can all get mad at 2Pat for messing up Lowry's chance at glory... setting off a chain of tragic playoff events that have only now been reversed by sacrificing DeMar for Kawhi. RR isn't RR without a whipping boy, even if he's long gone.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's so weird. Like we've all seen that clip way too many times than we'd like. Was there a Back to the Future rewriting of the past there?

For some reason, I remember Patterson almost open to Lowry's left and the memory was so vivid.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's so weird. Like we've all seen that clip way too many times than we'd like. Was there a Back to the Future rewriting of the past there?

Lowry stans will go to any lengths. I can vouch for that
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That whole play was a mess. Patterson rolls on the screen, the Raptors were trying to force a switch, getting Lowry a big to dribble against. But Brooklyn blitzed (which should not have been a surprise) and Patterson flashes to the paint, because Lowry is far more likely to beat the blitz with a pass than break through it physically (which he somehow does after getting the ball slapped out of his hands, slipping between the defenders and recovering the loose ball, which Patterson has also lunged towards). Pierce dropping to the paint to cover Patterson leaves DeMar wide open, because DeMar off ball is always a liability, and passing to him for the shot would be a bad option. Ross is completely useless on the play way outside the arc, and Vasquez doesn't pop open until Lowry is already swarmed, leaving their defenders to help swarm Lowry and free Pierce up to help in the lane. If Patterson pops, Pierce probably stays to protect the rim while Vasquez's defender covers the pop. Horrible play horribly executed.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• lmaooo
              Last edited by Zainab; Fri May 31, 2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Kyle did what Kyles has to do for the Raptors to win.

KLOE on the BIG SHOW.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So the fan that pushed Lowry? Actually a part owner of the Warriors.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      So the fan that pushed Lowry? Actually a part owner of the Warriors.
                      Wow, that's nuts. I think it was more of a split second reaction though to thinking his lady was bug smashed....if it was followed by profanities like Kyle said, there's no excuse other than you know .... rich guy

Says his name is Mark Stevens
                      https://globalnews.ca/news/5360337/k...wner-warriors/

Warriors officials confirmed to a reporter for The Athletic that Stevens was the man who shoved Lowry. The Warriors told reporter Shams Charania that Stevens will not attend any remaining NBA Finals games.

In a statement, officials from the Warriors said they were “extremely disappointed in his actions” and apologized to Lowry.

Stevens is a venture capitalist with S-Cubed Captial and on Forbes’ billionaires list.
                      Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Jun 6, 2019, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• You could see the aftermath when Lowry is talking to the ref, fans are surrounding, one lady is shoving her stupid finger at Lowry telling him to fuck off, he's by himself in hostile territory. Wish Green or Siakam would have walked over
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          You could see the aftermath when Lowry is talking to the ref, fans are surrounding, one lady is shoving her stupid finger at Lowry telling him to fuck off, he's by himself in hostile territory. Wish Green or Siakam would have walked over
                          Yeah that was bullshit. Didn't notice that other fan with her stupid finger pointing at Lowry until afterwards.

I'm sort of glad no one else walked over and things just remained calm. Don't wanna see another malice at the palace.

Comment

• Have I mentioned that I love this guy?

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is the man, and tech bros venture capitalist can get bent. LIke Lowry said. Hope he never comes back.

Comment

• OAKLAND, Calif. — The Golden State Warriors‘ investor who shoved Toronto guard Kyle Lowry during Game 3 of the NBA Finals won’t attend any more games in the series, or the next season.

The NBA and the Warriors announced Thursday that Mark Stevens has been banned from attending NBA games and Warriors team activities for one year and has been fined US$500,000 for pushing and directing obscene language toward Lowry. Stevens’ ban is effective immediately and carries through next season, including the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X