Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Lowry jersey...

Comment

• It was 11-2 Lowry vs GSW at the start of Game 6 yesterday. KLOE on the biggest stage of them all. What a blast!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Greatest Raptor Ever.
        No question now that his jersey gets retired before DeMar's...maybe do them together, that might be fitting. If kawhi re-signs and has a long career here, that order still might be re-written.

If we'd have lost to the Sixers for sure or the Bucks and Kawhi left, I think he would have been traded lol

Comment

• I'm so happy for this man. Always believed in him. At the beginning of the year I'd have friends who'd rag on him and I was adamant that we put our faith in him. Paired with a superstar, he stepped up huge. The start of that closeout game was as electric as I've ever seen him play. He went and got it. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Hall of Fame?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              Hall of Fame?
              I think so. May be biased
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hall of Fame?
                Definitely. (although Chauncey Billups should be in but isn't yet)

Comment

• Remember this "feel good" interview from the beginning of the year? Glad Kyle finally got his "gold ball". So happy for him

https://www.nba.com/raptors/video/te...-press-2265150

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Remember this "feel good" interview from the beginning of the year? Glad Kyle finally got his "gold ball". So happy for him

https://www.nba.com/raptors/video/te...-press-2265150
                    Whoa Kyle lying!!! Kawhi and Kyle said they talked immediately after the trade, but he said he hadn't spoken to him in that interview.

Comment

• I'm just glad how at the national level people finally saw what Lowry is and what he means to this team. Also really happy for the guy, showed the most pure joy with both the ECF trophy and the Larry OB. Did whatever it took.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

Whoa Kyle lying!!! Kawhi and Kyle said they talked immediately after the trade, but he said he hadn't spoken to him in that interview.
                        Kawhi just said he texted him....so a part lie?

Comment

• Kyle Lowry - Defensive Dynamo 18/19 (Charge Drawing Champion)

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hall of Fame?
                            Bbref currently has him at a 65% probability.

By the time he hangs it up I'm guessing it'll be closer to 90% or above.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Kawhi just said he texted him....so a part lie?
                              I'm just poking fun. They definitely spoke and Kyle was pretty prickly at that media avail at the start of the year.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Kyle Lowry - Defensive Dynamo 18/19 (Charge Drawing Champion)

Daymn. That's the stuff championships are made of man, any coach will tell ya. Crisp switching, Defence in the post, perimeter D, transition D, team D communication, positioning for charges, and positioning for steals on passing lanes, all elite.
                                Last edited by inthepaint; Mon Jun 17, 2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X