No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we finally know who the real king of the north is.."The King of the North"
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I’m perfectly fine with Gasol and/or Ibaka being moved for the right price, but I don’t think I can take Lowry being traded right now
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        I’m perfectly fine with Gasol and/or Ibaka being moved for the right price, but I don’t think I can take Lowry being traded right now
        Hardest decisions require strongest of wills.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think Serge probably has really good value to a contender right now. His reputation as a mobile defender that can hit the three and defend the rim is a little inflated but it's enough to up his value. Add in the fact that he's an expiring, I think there are teams that would be willing to take the risk (which is low due to the term). If we can get a decent first round pick and a lower end prospect I would be happy. The first might be difficult but it's possible.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            I think Serge probably has really good value to a contender right now. His reputation as a mobile defender that can hit the three and defend the rim is a little inflated but it's enough to up his value. Add in the fact that he's an expiring, I think there are teams that would be willing to take the risk (which is low due to the term). If we can get a decent first round pick and a lower end prospect I would be happy. The first might be difficult but it's possible.
            Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka and FVV are all excellent trade deadline additions to contenders. Also valuable to teams like the Knicks chasing capspace to add a free agent. Problem is that there are no marquee free agents available at the end of 2020, other than Anthony Davis.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I’m perfectly fine with Gasol and/or Ibaka being moved for the right price, but I don’t think I can take Lowry being traded right now
              We just won a championship. Imagine if they moved all those guys before the season? banner ceremony and ring ceremony are part of winning a championship. And obviously there will be one this october. Those guys, ESPECIALLY Lowry, deserves to be a part of that.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

We just won a championship. Imagine if they moved all those guys before the season? banner ceremony and ring ceremony are part of winning a championship. And obviously there will be one this october. Those guys, ESPECIALLY Lowry, deserves to be a part of that.
                I think the only way they move Lowry is if he expresses a desire to move. Which seems not entirely unlikely with the team on pace to drop off and then radically change anyway next summer.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I feel better this morning. I felt pretty crappy all day yesterday but I’m okay now.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                    I feel better this morning. I felt pretty crappy all day yesterday but I’m okay now.
                    Dead calm....but I gotta admit I like the NBA just a bit less this morning. A week holidays coming up, fishing, skiing, BBQing, beering will make it a bit better over time

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

That's our guy. Dude loves playing basketball. While other guys skirt around playing for their national team, he at 32 has a surgery, but wants to get back right to it for summer ball above and beyond the NBA.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

That's our guy. Dude loves playing basketball. While other guys skirt around playing for their national team, he at 32 has a surgery, but wants to get back right to it for summer ball above and beyond the NBA.
                          He still has room in his trophy case. Olympic gold medal, Larry O championship ring, now going for aFIBA World Cup medal.
                          Last edited by Gonzz; Fri Jul 19, 2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Lowry has changed agents. Bartlestein.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Lowry has changed agents. Bartlestein.
                              He used to share an agent with Serge.. and I remember Masai working with Andy Miller to get a joint deal done for the two. Serge is a free agent as well.. would be curious if he bails or sticks with Miller.

Bartlestein manages both Hayward and Beal.. two guys we've seen mentioned quite a bit in Raptor Land in the off season thread. Although the Wiz are planning to give Beal a 3 year extension. If Beal says no things get interesting.

Comment

• Anybody else expecting something like a breakout season from Kyle. I think we get KLOE quite a bit more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X