• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Man, give that guy any contract he wants, I want him on my team
    I wanna draft point guard Karter Lowry in 2030
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Great read by Lowry, but I guess I'm cold blooded - because I still think we should trade him next year if it makes us better lol.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        Great read by Lowry, but I guess I'm cold blooded - because I still think we should trade him next year if it makes us better lol.
        I don't see that part of the idea happening

Comment

• https://streamable.com/7l31w
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lowry's timeline is 2 weeks right? so do you think we'll see him saturday vs the Hawks?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Lowry's timeline is 2 weeks right? so do you think we'll see him saturday vs the Hawks?
              reevaluated in 2 weeks. I hope we don't rush him. But knowing kyle he will probably come back as soon as he can which i disagree with
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• yeah it's a concern not how long it'll take but if he's coming back too early.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

reevaluated in 2 weeks. I hope we don't rush him. But knowing kyle he will probably come back as soon as he can which i disagree with
                  I just read somewhere yesterday that his timeline is two weeks. I didn't see any details, so I can't say if that was a new bit of news after the evaluation or some witless reporter just spitting out old news.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I wanna draft point guard Karter Lowry in 2030
                    You do realize that Karter Lowry is going to grow up being a spoiled, soft-ass little rich kid. Sure, he'll be raised in The North, but not exactly North Philly.

Comment

• Speaking of drafting, if those rumors of Masai wanting to nab Shai at the draft were true then how on they money is the Raptors draft team? SGA is looking like a complete stud right now. To think he could have been a part of this teams future.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

You do realize that Karter Lowry is going to grow up being a spoiled, soft-ass little rich kid. Sure, he'll be raised in The North, but not exactly North Philly.
                        All rich people are soft and poor people are tough? Easy, Don Cherry

Comment

• If you're signed up for the athletic, go check out the article on the Kyle Lowry trade from many years ago. Great read a great flashback for anyone who has followed along for all those years.

"How the Kyle Lowry trade forever changed the Toronto Raptors, Houston Rockets and NBA trades"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

All rich people are soft and poor people are tough? Easy, Don Cherry
                            Remember when Dell Curry's kids grew up in NBA gyms and were absolutely ruined by the cushy lifestyle? One of the greatest "What could have been" stories in sports.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Our starting PG had slipped to page three lol

"Things have been going swimmingly of late for the Raptors (15-4), who sit second in the Eastern Conference six weeks into the season. They’re receiving substantial performances from starters all the way down to the end of the bench and playing for the coach of the month beneath a championship banner on a home court they haven’t lost on since June — all of which makes it easy to forget the team has been without its most impactful player for nearly a month."

Comment

• I can't even envision how good this team will be once Lowry is back.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X