No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget about kyles gold medal. couple more all stars apperances and he has a good shot. Being the franchise best players should help. and if he somehow manages to get 1 more chip he's a lock.
    Also Marc is getting in. We have potential 2 HOF on our squad right now crazy
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The 3 point contest will be good. Latvian Laser? Watch out for Robinson...

Comment

• Wrong thread...oops

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is the best Raptor of all time...2 charges, should of been 3..Marc Davis the ref does it 2 us again..jerk, can't stand that fool.

P.S

Lebron such a cry baby, I wish Kawli was on team Giannis.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Lebron such a cry baby, I wish Kawli was on team Giannis.
              He will be when they both sign here in 2021

Comment

• When was the last time somebody took 2 charges (should of been 3 - HT to the Doctor) in an All-Star game?

Comment

• Kyle is going to be really difficult to replace when he decides to walk away from the game. Just his will to win and competitiveness raises everyone on this rosters effort level multiple notches. I can't think of a better description of a leader and a better player for the young guys to learn from.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Kyle is going to be really difficult to replace when he decides to walk away from the game. Just his will to win and competitiveness raises everyone on this rosters effort level multiple notches. I can't think of a better description of a leader and a better player for the young guys to learn from.
                    Lowry and Masai are like Brady and Belicheck, the two constants of the success that make each other look better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Kyle has reached anywhere near the greatness of Tom Brady, but if he leaves before Masai, Masai will look slightly less genius without his quarterback.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lowry and Masai are like Brady and Belicheck, the two constants of the success that make each other look better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Kyle has reached anywhere near the greatness of Tom Brady, but if he leaves before Masai, Masai will look slightly less genius without his quarterback.
                      Keon, are you saying the players matter? I don't know, man. I mean, look at how good the Spurs have been after Duncan, Parker and Ginobli retired.

Comment

Kyle is going to be really difficult to replace when he decides to walk away from the game. Just his will to win and competitiveness raises everyone on this rosters effort level multiple notches. I can't think of a better description of a leader and a better player for the young guys to learn from.
                        A lot of people are responsible for the current success (particularly this season's), but Kyle Lowry and Marc Gasol have to be at the top of the list for on-court guys having an impact on the rest of the team. Their fingerprints are just all over this roster - the competitive, team-first, high IQ basketball we get to watch every game is partly due to Lowry and Gasol being who they are on the floor. Hope this sustains when they're done.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

A lot of people are responsible for the current success (particularly this season's), but Kyle Lowry and Marc Gasol have to be at the top of the list for on-court guys having an impact on the rest of the team. Their fingerprints are just all over this roster - the competitive, team-first, high IQ basketball we get to watch every game is partly due to Lowry and Gasol being who they are on the floor. Hope this sustains when they're done.
                          Lowrys been doing that for years long before Gasol came, he just used to have to overcome the handicap DeRozan shooting 35% on 15 long 2s a game. He basically threw away 5 possessions a game on offense, let's not start on defense.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lowrys been doing that for years long before Gasol came, he just used to have to overcome the handicap DeRozan shooting 35% on 15 long 2s a game. He basically threw away 5 possessions a game on offense, let's not start on defense.
                            Numbers and statistics aside, trading DeMar really allowed Kyle to take what I feel is another step. Even with Kawhi here it felt like Kyle's team and now there is no question about it. All the young players see what it takes to win and are bringing it themselves. No more half assing it on defense.

Comment

Numbers and statistics aside, trading DeMar really allowed Kyle to take what I feel is another step. Even with Kawhi here it felt like Kyle's team and now there is no question about it. All the young players see what it takes to win and are bringing it themselves. No more half assing it on defense.
                              Little did Kyle know that the trading of his best pal Demar was to be the best thing possible for his career and legacy.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Little did Kyle know that the trading of his best pal Demar was to be the best thing possible for his career and legacy.
                                Sometimes you don't know your girlfriend is toxic, even though your family can all see it. Source: life experience

Comment

Working...
                                X