• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bet is he stays. We shall see.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      My bet is he stays. We shall see.
      I don't think there's as many realistic option that have the cap room and willingness to pay what it appears Kyle thinks he's worth. We may well get him back and I bet for more than we have to if no one else is seriously bidding
      Last edited by G__Deane; Tue May 25, 2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh shit
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• My guess is it's an essay to his sons or something like that. But not sure that's the sort of thing that would need a teaser. Can't imagine he's saying he's taking his talents to south beach this way.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              My guess is it's an essay to his sons or something like that. But not sure that's the sort of thing that would need a teaser. Can't imagine he's saying he's taking his talents to south beach this way.
              not while putting the teaser in gold and black colours. also he couldn't announce something like that until free agency starts in august.

my guess is some sort of personal project.

edit: some kind of personal project called "through my eyes."

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

not while putting the teaser in gold and black colours. also he couldn't announce something like that until free agency starts in august.

my guess is some sort of personal project.

edit: some kind of personal project called "through my eyes."
                good point on the gold and black

Comment

• It's been two years since the parade so it's probably something related to that. But who knows.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    It's been two years since the parade so it's probably something related to that. But who knows.
                    Good point as his eyes/sunglasses were a common photo/memory

Comment

• I wonder if the sixers are nearing the point where they would consider a straight swap sign and trade Simmons for Lowry just to get off his contract and have a shorter term deal in lowrys that can help them win now and clear the books for later.
                      They are in Cap hell with Harris and Simmons on long term big deal and both guys are liabilitys in the playoffs. Obviously they would hope to get more then lowry for shipping out simmons but what is his value out there?
                      Dont think teams are going to trade young "stars" that are simmons age. Dont know if they want to trade him for a young project type or a salary dump with a pick doesnt match Embiids timeline, plus the rookie scale deal those players are on would be tough.
                      If they want him off the books and to end the process era, they may be looking at older guys, who can help joel win now, with the salary to match.
                      Last edited by bertarapsfan; Thu Jun 17, 2021, 03:53 PM.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Good point as his eyes/sunglasses were a common photo/memory
                        Kyle's getting into the NFT /Top shot racket:

This does look cool, but I'm too old to get into this digital art crap.

Comment

• Comment

• Its all for charity.

If Kyle wants to go back to Philly there is a lot of chatter (including mentioned above) for s/t for Simmons.

I'd do that deal. Even with Ben broken. Raptors could rehab him enough that they could get a return on him at least.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              ...Even with Ben broken. Raptors could rehab him enough that they could get a return on him at least.
                              Better than letting him walk for nothing.

Comment

• Hope Kyle gets into the Olympics. The US team has filled 11 of their 12 spots. With Paul, Curry and Mitchell declining that keeps an option open for another guard like Kyle. Hope they extend it or he wants it (he's obviously a free agent so he may not).

An Olympic gold should help him get into the Hall.

Here are the guys that have all committed so far:

Durant
                                Harden
                                Bam
                                Draymond
                                Beal
                                Tatum
                                Booker
                                Lillard
                                Holiday
                                Middleton
                                Love

Kawhi and George said they have interest in playing but haven't officially committed.

Comment

Working...
                                X