Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    People are reluctant to post about Lowry not knowing if he'll be returning...that's my guess
    Usually there is some merging.

Lots of Lowry threads out there.

Comment

Michael Grange: I'm sure Twitter would like to know that Masai Ujuri had dinner with Andy Miller - Kyle Lowry's agent - before the game. Twitter @michaelgrange

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.vqK7gda9.dpuf

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Michael Grange: I'm sure Twitter would like to know that Masai Ujuri had dinner with Andy Miller - Kyle Lowry's agent - before the game. Twitter @michaelgrange

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.vqK7gda9.dpuf
        Lowry needs to earn that money by EATING Deron Williams and the Nets on Sunday.

I don't want a close win, I want us to embarrass them in Toronto.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          Lowry needs to earn that money by EATING Deron Williams and the Nets on Sunday.

I don't want a close win, I want us to embarrass them in Toronto.
          I want a blow out too. Put the Heat on notice. Keep our crowd at top shape. And it really does seem like when Lowry eats him, we win.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I've been noticing that Lowry has been covering Livingston (when he started) and let someone else (usually Ross) cover Deron. When they put AA in the starting line up I think it messed up Lowry's game and Deron got a lot of clean looks.

I'm sure AA is going to start again in game 7.. if that's the case need to have Lowry at his best so that Deron doesn't go off again. Hopefully Deron's ankle is still banged up.. Lowry needs that advantage especially with his gimpy knee.

Comment

I'm so scared that this whole season could end tomorrow, and that Lowry could leave.

Can someone hold me?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Am I the only one who selfishly hopes Lowry doesn't make the All-NBA 3rd team because

A) He can't use it in negotiations for a bigger contract

B) Ujiri can use it + All-Star snub to motivate Lowry to do better next year (if Lowry stays)

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  I'm so scared that this whole season could end tomorrow, and that Lowry could leave.

Can someone hold me?
                  It will, he will, and then you will all see why us TANKERS wanted 17 wins

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post

Even if this season ends in failure. Id take a year of relevant basketball any day over tanking.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post

Nooo the tankers have arisen from the ashes

We really need to win or there will be a rebirth and a offseason of I told you sos
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

We really need to win or there will be a rebirth and a offseason of I told you sos
                        Not at this point.

We packed the tank away for the winter and have enjoyed the season.

Any notion of tanking in the future is not because of this season, but because it may be one avenue at improving upon this season. Though I must say that is a pretty big stretch of an argument. At this point I can see us trading current production for players who can produce more in the future, meaning we take a step back to take 2 steps forward....but I can' see us blowing this up now in order for our own pick to be bad.

Comment

No, I don't think so,...or there shouldn't be.

There was always benefits in a solid season. Guys like DeRozan and Amir likely have raised trade value considerably. The league now knows this is an exciting place to play, some of best fans in league.

Comment

...The league now knows this is an exciting place to play, some of best fans in league.
                            ...and worthy of more media coverage (which = dollars for the NBA)

Comment

No, I don't think so,...or there shouldn't be.

There was always benefits in a solid season. Guys like DeRozan and Amir likely have raised trade value considerably. The league now knows this is an exciting place to play, some of best fans in league.
                              Yea I agree with you but I just read a post where i just saw a tanker post saying we will lose
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

does it really matter at this point? what if we do beat the nets tonight? we get killed by miami and thats it.

Comment

Working...
                                X