X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Greivis confuses me. He wants to stay in Toronto so bad but then he still wants to be a starting point guard. I don't get him.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Greivis confuses me. He wants to stay in Toronto so bad but then he still wants to be a starting point guard. I don't get him.
        He believes he can start in Toronto ?

And that's very possible next season if Lowry runs away from us
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          He believes he can start in Toronto ?

And that's very possible next season if Lowry runs away from us
          I guess. But he also used to make it seem like he was happy with playing behind Kyle. So he really changes his tune often.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• jesus christ if you are playing 35 minutes off the bench who gives a shit. Lowry, Vasquez together was an uber valuable combination for us
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              jesus christ if you are playing 35 minutes off the bench who gives a shit. Lowry, Vasquez together was an uber valuable combination for us
              Exactly. And I don't know where he thinks he's going to get a starting job. Yes there are maybe 3-4 teams who can use one but he's a restricted free agent. I don't think anyone is looking to overpay for Vasquez so he can be their starting point guard. We will see.

Comment

• He could play the year out, try to up his value and then be unrestricted. That would allow him to stay, see what happens here and then have the freedom to stay or leave. I think he has more value, and can get paid more as a 6th man, but that's a conversation he has to have with his agent.

Comment

• the guy has Manu written all over him...the sooner he accepts that the better. Besides nothing wrong with Manu the man has 4 rings
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Aww fuck Gravy, just accept your role, more point guards fighting for the starting spot is the last thing we need

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• If you guys would actually read the article, he does say he'd like to start, but it sounds like a long term goal - he goes on about how he has so much to improve before he's the PG he wants to be, how he has to put in lots of work, and how he really hopes Ujiri keeps the team together this summer.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        Houston just traded Asik to the pelicans, clearing a ton of cap space. guessing Lin is next.

to me the two teams with the highest odds of signing lowry are the Heat and Rockets.

what a kick in the balls Lowry signing with the Rockets would be
                        I just don't understand that logic though as they have Lin, Beverly and a ball happy Harden on the Roster. Are they re-shaping he roster? If they prefer Lowry as their point, Could Harden be on his way here (a three way trade w/ the Knicks perhaps)?

Not going to lie, I haven't been excited about the NBA draft / Free agency stuff in a long time. This long weekend is going to be very interesting!
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I wonder what the Vegas odds of Lowry returning are? They seemed to run a line on everything. A bettor from Norway collected on a bet that Suarez would bite someone in the World Cup.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            Houston just traded Asik to the pelicans, clearing a ton of cap space. guessing Lin is next.

to me the two teams with the highest odds of signing lowry are the Heat and Rockets.

what a kick in the balls Lowry signing with the Rockets would be
                            I don't think Houston or Dallas is clearing cap room for Kyle.
                            Not with Anthony and James out there.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• If Lowry walks and we draft Payton,I'd be thrilled。 Lowry at 10+mill/season is a treadmill signing。
                              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                                If Lowry walks and we draft Payton,I'd be thrilled。 Lowry at 10+mill/season is a treadmill signing。
                                On board with that 100%. No malice towards Kyle but if we can't get him in the fold for 10.5 per year or less sometimes you just have to walk away from a deal. He is a good signing a 3 for 30 with a team option on a 4th year at 12.

Be it Ennis / Payton to back up GV for the next year and now having 10-11$M in Cap Space with the ability to jack that up to 16$M by not reupping PPAT or Amir thats not such a bad spot to be in on July 1.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X