Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Lowry NEEDS to be the 1st offensive option on this team, not DeRozan.
    I think he needs to look for his shot more throughout the game but, as the facilitator, it's hard to focus on both getting your teammates going and looking more your own shot. He's come so far as a floor-general, that I worry about pushing him to be more selfish. There were times against Chicago where he too tried to force his own game too much.

In general, I find that the starting lineup is too much about 'my turn, your turn' (DeRozan, Lowry, DeRozan, DeRozan, Lowry, etc...) type play-calling from DC. Other than the 1 seemingly mandatory Valanciunas post-up early on, it doesn't look like calls are ever run for Valanciunas, Amir or Ross. I don't care about who shoots, but spreading the ball around and just looking for open shots would benefit the entire lineup, including both DeRozan and Lowry.

Comment

• Lowry is rising up in MVP rankings.
      Will he be the Lowest paid MVP if he does win it (I know its close to impossible)

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/feature...=iref:nbahpt6c

Also,
      I personally think LBJ is ranked way too over in this list considering Cavs are 5-5.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        Lowry is rising up in MVP rankings.
        Will he be the Lowest paid MVP if he does win it (I know its close to impossible)

Also,
        I personally think LBJ is ranked way too over in this list considering Cavs are 5-5.
        Watch him get snubbed for the allstar game again....

Comment

I'll boycott All-Star 2016 in Toronto if Lowry gets snubbed this season...

don't play no games with me, East coaches.

Comment

If we are still 1st in the East, there is NO WAY we don't get Lowry in the AS game.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
              Lowry is rising up in MVP rankings.

Also,
              Lol

"Playing the reigning champion San Antonio Spurs to a stalemate (until dribbling the ball off his own foot in the final seconds) is a victory in itself for the leader of a Cavaliers team finding its way."

And he actually moved up since last week... Peeps call me a Lebron hater when I talk negatively about him, like - come on.

Comment

• Chauncey Billups nickname Kyle Lowry as "Little Big Shot" on espn show "NBA Tonight"
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Chauncey Billups nickname Kyle Lowry as "Little Big Shot" on espn show "NBA Tonight"
                  I like it. I like it a lot.

Comment

• "Dagger Kyle"

He needs his own moniker.

Comment

• I prefer "Cool Hand Kyle."

Comment

• Lowry forever.

Comment

• LITTLE BIG SHOT. I like it. Big Shot just represents his personality perfectly.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I hate the name. I like KLOE
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• KLOE is pretty sweet
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Gettin serious love from Haralabos (who also just has awesome tweets, check him out...)

Comment

Working...
                                X