No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to let y'all know that my logo for Kyle Lowry was at the Star today:

http://fredgalang.com/post/111232720519/spec-logo-for-toronto-raptors-point-guard-kyle
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Can somebody please explain this? Would be greatly appreciated.
      Last edited by GinobilisBaldSpot; Tue Feb 24, 2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
        Can somebody please explain this? Would be greatly appreciated.
        Demar not up to speed. He's not attracting as much and defenses are up on them.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
          Can somebody please explain this? Would be greatly appreciated.
          That's what Lowry's ceiling looks like.

Anybody in this league can have a wild night - Mo Williams had a 50 point game this year. Most guys in this league can stretch that out to a few consecutive games, some to a few weeks, some to a few months. A very small number of guys can post the kinds of numbers Lowry started out with for a full season, year after year. Those are perennial All-Stars, superstars, and future Hall of Famers. Kyle Lowry is not one of those guys.

He and DeMar need to settle into roles and play with their teammates instead of trying to be saviours. They can't do it.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Demar not up to speed. He's not attracting as much and defenses are up on them.
            Bingoooo

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              That's what Lowry's ceiling looks like.

He and DeMar need to settle into roles and play with their teammates instead of trying to be saviours. They can't do it.
              But that is who Lowry is ... He is a warrior, a pit bull , a guy who needs to be the alpha male and this is why he was not successful in his past team.

Lowry is not a pass first PG. He is not lets share the ball guy. He wants to be the man and the LEADER.

Comment

• You can't cheer for him when the shots are falling but than hate on him when their not. Lowry is taking the same shots and playing the same way. He only knows how to play one way.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                  But that is who Lowry is ... He is a warrior, a pit bull , a guy who needs to be the alpha male and this is why he was not successful in his past team.

Lowry is not a pass first PG. He is not lets share the ball guy. He wants to be the man and the LEADER.
                  Being hyper competitive, a team leader, or an attack-first point guard have nothing to do with poor field goal percentages and inefficient offensive systems.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    You can't cheer for him when the shots are falling but than hate on him when their not. Lowry is taking the same shots and playing the same way. He only knows how to play one way.
                    Well, that's fucking stupid. Of course I'm going to cheer when my team wins, no matter how ugly it is. I don't like those terrible shots Lowry takes even when he makes them, I'll look like the biggest idiot on the forum criticizing him when he's making those. Just look at how quick people point to the record when anyone criticizes Casey.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

You can't cheer for him when the shots are falling but than hate on him when their not. Lowry is taking the same shots and playing the same way. He only knows how to play one way.
                      It's not just one or two games or a hot/cold streak. He shot 45.5% for the first two months of the season and has been shooting 37.3% over the last three months, while attempting 15 shots per game. That's horrible.

You can love Kyle Lowry while hating the way he and the Raptors are playing right now. I do.

Comment

And that one way he plays: it doesn't lead to championships.

Evolve or die.

Evolve or lose.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I miss the Kyle Lowry that picked his spots in the offense and didn't force things. Making good, timely shots when it mattered. Now he's trying to do too much. Phooey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            I miss the Kyle Lowry that picked his spots in the offense and didn't force things. Making good, timely shots when it mattered. Now he's trying to do too much. Phooey

I'm loving the pull up 3s.

Comment

I miss the Kyle Lowry that picked his spots in the offense and didn't force things. Making good, timely shots when it mattered. Now he's trying to do too much. Phooey

Lowry hasn't suited up for the Raptors in 2015. Hopefully, he'll be back soon.

Comment

Don't we all. Lowry had a nice stretch where he was one of the top 5 PGs in the game. We've just completely given up on running the horns offense and gone iso heavy.

Comment

Working...
                                X