• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone slap Lowry. Lmao

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Someone slap Lowry. Lmao

Someone's gotta let him know 3's are easier to make when shot by a set guy off a pass, not by pulling up and fading left after sloppily using a screen. Ball movement = open shots = more 3's made. It's not rocket science.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        You can't cheer for him when the shots are falling but than hate on him when their not. Lowry is taking the same shots and playing the same way. He only knows how to play one way.
        That is an excellent point. I don't understand how fans, who were cheering for him when he was making those shots just 2 month ago, now , want him to completely change his game.

At this stage of his career, his pit bull style of play is not going to change

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Someone's gotta let him know 3's are easier to make when shot by a set guy off a pass, not by pulling up and fading left after sloppily using a screen. Ball movement = open shots = more 3's made. It's not rocket science.
          Someone needs to wake these guys up. Common fuckin sense. Even people that don't watch a lick of basketball realize a good shot from a difficult one.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            Someone slap Lowry. Lmao

When your leader says things like these, the team is doomed.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              When your leader says things like these, the team is doomed.
              I specifically remember one play in the second half last night when JV had about the best, deepest post position that you could hope for, and Lowry had about the best, cleanest angle for an entry pass, but he hogged it and back rimmed a three instead.

Kudos to JV for running up and down the floor after that.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                I specifically remember one play in the second half last night when JV had about the best, deepest post position that you could hope for, and Lowry had about the best, cleanest angle for an entry pass, but he hogged it and back rimmed a three instead.

Kudos to JV for running up and down the floor after that.
                sooner or later, he's going to stop doing that. Just like he's stopped rolling hard to the rim.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                  That is an excellent point. I don't understand how fans, who were cheering for him when he was making those shots just 2 month ago, now , want him to completely change his game.

At this stage of his career, his pit bull style of play is not going to change
                  I think we have a disagreement about what pit-bull style means. For me it most definitely does not include taking ill advised, pull up 3s early in the shot clock or as pg not involve as many on the team as possible. There has been a change since end of last yr.- early this year. Its not just a question of missing his shot...most realize what a shooting slump is.

Comment

sooner or later, he's going to stop doing that. Just like he's stopped rolling hard to the rim.
                    I think this has more to do with our guards simply not being able to get passes to the bigs when they roll hard. JV and Amir often have to hang back and time/slow down their roll to make themselves available for the pass...which is often farther out than you'd like the roll man to get it.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I think this has more to do with our guards simply not being able to get passes to the bigs when they roll hard. JV and Amir often have to hang back and time/slow down their roll to make themselves available for the pass...which is often farther out than you'd like the roll man to get it.
                      The other reason JV and Amir are not rolling hard to the rim is because they're trying to get good offensive rebounding position. Our bigs know that the guards will take a low percentage shot (i.e. a contested mid-range 2), so rolling hard would put them too close to the rim, or have their momentum going in a direction that's difficult to change when the rebound pops out.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        Heres my half baked conspiracy theory:

Casey and the staff have this really elaborate and complex offensive and defensive system that they are practicing constantly until the guys have it nailed down. Not wanting to give anything away or allow their plays to get scouted in time for the playoffs, and with the Atlantic division all but locked up, Casey tells the guys to just go out there and score in any way possible during games, while perfecting the genial system in practice.

That's gotta be it, right? He can't be this boneheaded....right?
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          Demar not up to speed. He's not attracting as much and defenses are up on them.
                          Huh? Lowry's best stretch of the season was when DeMar wasn't playing at all.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

Casey and the staff have this really elaborate and complex offensive and defensive system that they are practicing constantly until the guys have it nailed down. Not wanting to give anything away or allow their plays to get scouted in time for the playoffs, and with the Atlantic division all but locked up, Casey tells the guys to just go out there and score in any way possible during games, while perfecting the genial system in practice.

Can you pass on some of what you're smoking?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Can you pass on some of what you're smoking?
                              No smoke require my friend. Just constant pounding of the rock (into my head... I may be a bit wonky)
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

What is this, the silver linings playbook?
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X