Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    I really don't get all the love for CP3...(ie still great, but not #1 imo)

Too ball dominant that when he comes off the floor the offense completely breaks down because the dynamics of the team completely change.

$0.02
    Yea I don't get how he's above Westbrook and curry. They have been arguably the best players in the league this year
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Yea I don't get how he's above Westbrook and curry. They have been arguably the best players in the league this year
      It's his reputation, for like the past 4-5 years Cp3 has always been knows as the best PG and a top 5 player.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        What?? Chris Paul has had an awesome season, he's still the best PG in the league.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          What?? Chris Paul has had an awesome season, he's still the best PG in the league.
          Westbrook see's your comment and raises you a triple double

Comment

• This season both Westbrook and Curry have been better but if you were asking me to pick a guy for a playoff series its a true three way horserace with the rankings imo being 1, Curry 2, Paul 3, Westbrook

Comment

• Paul gets the upper hand because of his ability to make every player on his team better. He's more of a traditional PG

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                Paul gets the upper hand because of his ability to make every player on his team better. He's more of a traditional PG
                He's also probably the best defensive PG in the league.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Paul gets the upper hand because of his ability to make every player on his team better. He's more of a traditional PG
                  This is always said about Paul but how doesn't Curry makes his teammates better. Look at whats happened to Klay and Draymond and the revitalization of Bogut.

Curry is the PG and best player on the team with the best defence and the best offence and has so far performed as one of the best 10-15 teams of the last 25 years.

Comment

• Going forward, Is there any evidence, that Lowry can be a PG that can play with a dominate big, pick'n rolls or inside outside ???
                    I am looking at his past and his resume and I can not see anything suggesting that.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                      Going forward, Is there any evidence, that Lowry can be a PG that can play with a dominate big, pick'n rolls or inside outside ???
                      I am looking at his past and his resume and I can not see anything suggesting that.
                      It comes down to focus I remember one game he set up Jonas multiple plays in a row. Is it all kyle or some of it Casey.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        Going forward, Is there any evidence, that Lowry can be a PG that can play with a dominate big, pick'n rolls or inside outside ???
                        Didn't he play fairly successfully with Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol and Yao Ming not during his true prime.

Why don't you think could play with a dominant big man?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          He's also probably the best defensive PG in the league.
                          Paul even defended Durant last year in the playoffs but the reality he has not taken his team to the wcf as Nash did with far less talent.

Comment

• Paul his hands down better than Westbrook or Curry, there's more to the game than the BIG 3 stats, people.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Paul his hands down better than Westbrook or Curry, there's more to the game than the BIG 3 stats, people.
                              Hmmmmmm

And yet when one applies that logic to a Raptor player they become labelled a hater (often in caps lock too!!!!!)

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Hmmmmmm

And yet when one applies that logic to a Raptor player they become labelled a hater (often in caps lock too!!!!!)
                                lol

I think its misleading to say the argument for Curry is based on Big 3 stats though. Its based on his historic shooting ability and the gravity it sucks up on the floor as well as his sublime playmaking.

He's on a better team than Paul but he's the #1 reason that team is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X