Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
    No one said CP and GH were worth that money. DeMar is. He's better than both those guys. But yeah, it's time for those of us who don't think he's worth that much face the fact that, realistically, he's not taking less than 20M. It only takes one asshole and if people are ready to give $18M to Reggie Jackson, DeMar will absolutely get a max offer.

Lowry's deal, if he stays healthy, which looks like he is, is an absolute steal, even if his play declines, because of the new cap. I'm really glad to see he's taking care of himself.
    the numbers say very differently.

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players...%93&player_ids[]=522&player_ids[]=318&player_ids[]=331&season=2014

Watching the games and what each of those players bring to the table says very differently as well.

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
      No one said CP and GH were worth that money. DeMar is. He's better than both those guys. But yeah, it's time for those of us who don't think he's worth that much face the fact that, realistically, he's not taking less than 20M. It only takes one asshole and if people are ready to give $18M to Reggie Jackson, DeMar will absolutely get a max offer.

Lowry's deal, if he stays healthy, which looks like he is, is an absolute steal, even if his play declines, because of the new cap. I'm really glad to see he's taking care of himself.
      Parson is a better shooter, better ballhandler and a better defender than Demar.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        Parson is a better shooter, better ballhandler and a better defender than Demar.
        I'll give you the better shooter part. But parsons is a terrible defender, and has average at best handles. I'd rather have derozan than parsons at this point
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          I'll give you the better shooter part. But parsons is a terrible defender, and has average at best handles. I'd rather have derozan than parsons at this point
          I dunno, they honestly seem pretty equal to me.

Comment

• Isn't Steph Curry making only like $10 mil a year and is locked up for another two are that amount? What a steal for GS.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Isn't Steph Curry making only like $10 mil a year and is locked up for another two are that amount? What a steal for GS.
              ~$12M but yeah they have locked up for the next two seasons.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                ~$12M but yeah they have locked up for the next two seasons.
                Yeah at one time he had ankle issues and was a gamble. Great payoff

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  I dunno, they honestly seem pretty equal to me.
                  parsons is a guy who looks great next to superstars. demar is a guy who could look good either way.

and the raps have 0 superstars, so give me derozan
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    parsons is a guy who looks great next to superstars. demar is a guy who could look good either way.

and the raps have 0 superstars, so give me derozan
                    +1
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• There is already an Everything DeRozan thread...please redirect this god awful non stop DeRozan debate there
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Its like a virus ...

Comment

• i think lowry is gonna have a great year this season. i hope jv get his p&r game back on the go again cause im gonna live watching a kl/jv puck and roll with dc waiting on the wing

Comment

• I don't expect much P&R from KL/JV at all because Casey will be back, although that would be great.

What I hope to see is KL getting some more rest though. 34.5MPG last season and 36.2MPG the previous season are just too much.. Kyle's not old, but the way he plays has to take a toll.. he needs to be at an optimal level during the playoffs. I know its a basic part of NBA coaching, but Casey really needs to disperse his minutes better (JV needs more, Kyle and DeMar need less).

With CoJo and West (and possibly even Powell) in toe.. I'd hope to see Kyle's minutes shrink to about 30-32MPG.

Comment

• Lowry is not a good PnR player unfortunately.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Lowry is not a good PnR player unfortunately.
                                hes never had much opportunity in the past and a part of the issur, imo, is that there was never any spacing for him to freelance in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X