No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, were going to have two all-stars this year!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Glad Lowry likes to run mountains as he will have lots of them to run when he is traded to Utah!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Yeah, were going to have two all-stars this year!

Damn, even better than the first photo. I was worried the first one was one of those tricks where cross your arms to make your biceps look bigger. Lowry is clearly taking this season very seriously. MVP candidate.

Comment

• I'm going out on a limb and suggesting Lowry REALLY didn't like how the season ended
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              Damn, even better than the first photo. I was worried the first one was one of those tricks where cross your arms to make your biceps look bigger. Lowry is clearly taking this season very seriously. MVP candidate.
              People really do forget that he was considered a (dark horse) MVP candidate for part of last season.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Lowry is our MVP, He is by Far the motor of the Raptors.

I hope for a little more to be given to him and he gets a chance to play more 3 man game with JV and Carroll. That is going to be a damn solid 3 man group.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  You can say that again. They have like 6 posters and they all agree (most of the time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  If you want to feel sorry for a fan base, or God-like in your own superiority, check out the Lakers forum: http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=174743

Purple print and and yellow backgrounds: UGLY!!! One of their main posters (Yinoma201; seems like a good guy, tho') is pushing an

"Operation return to L.A.:
                  2016: DeMar DeRozan
                  2017: Russell Westbrook
                  2018: Paul George

Get LA kids to restore the Lakers to prominence."

Poor bastards. "Where are your gods Now!!" Indeed.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    I'm going out on a limb and suggesting Lowry REALLY didn't like how the season ended
                    I would add that I don't think he liked all the smack Wall and Beal were talking after the playoff sweep. Looks like Lowry's vengence will be swift...hopefully not too swift 'cause those two deserve a bit of humble pie. #itfactor

Comment

• If Lowry was healthy and able to be himself he would have taken over those playoff games.

He is a damn solid PG.

Our MVP

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        Yea I was thinking the same thing. This one definitely looks better than the first one. He even look somewhat smaller in this one. Taking this upcoming season VERY serious it seems.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• #LowryforMVP?

Comment

• Ummmmm....

Edit: I guess this got posted already, but DAMN ... I'm impressed KLow.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Ummmmm....

Edit: I guess this got posted already, but DAMN ... I'm impressed KLow.
                              Your like 2 weeks behind
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Well I saw the first picture, but didn't see that this one was posted as well.

Still, its impressive enoughto continue talking about it .. Dude must've worked his ass off.

I think Kyle skipped Leg day though ...

Comment

Working...
                                X