X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    New (well new to me) Lowry interview about the weight loss:

http://www.stack.com/2015/09/02/excl...e-weight-loss/

Basically less weights and more Pilates.
    Does he mean less strength weights or less spoon weights?

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      New (well new to me) Lowry interview about the weight loss:

http://www.stack.com/2015/09/02/excl...e-weight-loss/

Basically less weights and more Pilates.
      Great article. This is where I think a lot of NBAers have erred in the past: too much focus on strong upper body and not enough on whole body strength/conditioning/dynamism. Being bulky is less and less useful as the league goes small to take advantage of the three point line.

I think Kyle could have an MVP-type season, but I don't think we'll have the team success that is usually required for a player to win.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Does he mean less strength weights or less spoon weights?
        Do you think he just does regular Pilates but calls it extreme Pilates so his friends don't make fun of him as much?
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Do you think he just does regular Pilates but calls it extreme Pilates so his friends don't make fun of him as much?
          hahaha.
          Like power Yoga?

I am thrilled KL is getting ripped. I love it.

Comment

• Top 3 backcourt in the league!
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Top 3 backcourt in the league!
              all thanks to lowry

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                hahaha.
                Like power Yoga?

I am thrilled KL is getting ripped. I love it.
                Power Yoga and Extreme Pilates is for pussies.

Ultimate Inferno POWER Pilates is for Kyle Lowry.

Comment

• Pilates is amazing for core strength...

core strength goes a long way to fixing most back issues...as does less weight
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Would love nothing more than to see Lowry play 82 games the way he played the first couple of months last year. I don't think any other single player on the team has the ability to impact the season as much as he does.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Man if Kyle can play at his 1st half of last season level for the entire season. The league better watch out!
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Who wants to make bets on how many charges he takes this season?
                        OG is our king

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Man if Kyle can play at his 1st half of last season level for the entire season. The league better watch out!
                          Agreed.

That's an All-NBA level player right there.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• good to see someone knowing what they're talking about.

thead wrote: View Post
                            Pilates is amazing for core strength...

core strength goes a long way to fixing most back issues...as does less weight

Comment

• "Would love nothing more than to see Lowry play 82 games the way he played the first couple of months last year"
                              too many minutes.
                              More contribution from DD Carroll and JV will impact Klows performance even more; i mean aside from being a great shape.

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Would love nothing more than to see Lowry play 82 games the way he played the first couple of months last year. I don't think any other single player on the team has the ability to impact the season as much as he does.

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
                                good to see someone knowing what they're talking about.
                                Just because it's good for you doesn't mean we can't make fun of it.

Does anyone think chuck Norris ever did Pilates?
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X