Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    apologies for the ad but my work just got to work with kyle lowry for a sportchek spot. check it out! super nice dude!

I thought it was going to showcase his basketball skill. Nope, just how good he is at over handing basketballs at drones.

Comment

• "I hate drones too".

Fantastic.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        apologies for the ad but my work just got to work with kyle lowry for a sportchek spot. check it out! super nice dude!

Enjoyed this more that I honestly would have expected.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Can anyone find that chasedown block lowry had earlier this season?

Edit: found it https://twitter.com/raptorsrepublic/...76723280400385

Comment

• Kyle Lowry leading the NBA in steals so far at 2.8 per game. Derrick Favors is right behind him though, gotta love small sample sizes.

Comment

• Also: "More interesting Lowry shooting info: He rarely takes corner threes, is 12-for-18 from dead-on threes, just 18% from the right elbow, but 38.5% from the left." http://blogs.canoe.com/courtside/bas...udy-gay-trade/

As Jack says, "He loves going right to left!!!" He usually hits those left elbow three's after dribbling/fading from right to left.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Also: "More interesting Lowry shooting info: He rarely takes corner threes, is 12-for-18 from dead-on threes, just 18% from the right elbow, but 38.5% from the left." http://blogs.canoe.com/courtside/bas...udy-gay-trade/

As Jack says, "He loves going right to left!!!" He usually hits those left elbow three's after dribbling/fading from right to left.
                Guards in the corner are bad defensively. Leaves teams defenseless up the middle

Comment

• I think Lowry is a very good player, but coupled with Demar some of his antics are magnified.

I can deal with Lowry going 6 for 16, but not when my shooting guard goes 9 for 21.

And I do think he is becoming expendable as well. 1 of him and Demar need to go if nothing else.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    I think Lowry is a very good player, but coupled with Demar some of his antics are magnified.

I can deal with Lowry going 6 for 16, but not when my shooting guard goes 9 for 21.

And I do think he is becoming expendable as well. 1 of him and Demar need to go if nothing else.
                    I choose Demar. Lowry is much more valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great article focusing on Lowry here.

One of the better quotes from it:
                      Pick your catch-all advanced stat of choice, and there's a decent chance it loves Lowry's impact on the game this season. He's 13th in the league in Player Efficiency Rating, just below scoring monster James Harden and rebound devourer Andre Drummond. He's third — as in one, two, three — in Value Over Replacement Player and Real Plus-Minus, behind only Curry and Russell Westbrook. He's top 10 in Win Shares, Wins Produced and Estimated Wins Added. The Raptors are decimating opponents with him on the floor, outscoring the competition by a robust 8.2 points per 100 possessions, according to NBA.com's stat tool, and they fall off a cliff when he sits, getting outscored by 8.6-per-100; in essence, Lowry's presence has been the difference between Toronto playing like the NBA's third-best team and its third-worst.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        Great article focusing on Lowry here.

One of the better quotes from it:
                        Yikes!

Comment

• Best PG in Raps history?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With out a doubt

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Best PG in Raps history?
                              He's been since the 2013/14 season. He's a top 3 player in Raptors history period and it's possible he can climb further.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Best PG in Raps history?
                                Easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X