Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Best PG in Raps history?
    Calderon is arguably a top 5 PG in Raps history.. Lowry doesn't have much competition there lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Calderon is arguably a top 5 PG in Raps history.. Lowry doesn't have much competition there lol
      Jose isn't arguably top 5, he's most assuredly #2 when it comes to Raps-career at the point.

(so yeah, it has been a weak position for us historically)
      Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Dec 3, 2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        I think Lowry is a very good player, but coupled with Demar some of his antics are magnified.

I can deal with Lowry going 6 for 16, but not when my shooting guard goes 9 for 21.

And I do think he is becoming expendable as well. 1 of him and Demar need to go if nothing else.
        How do you do it man? You take a positive excerpt about Lowry and flip it into more negatives regarding DeMar....

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          Great article focusing on Lowry here.

One of the better quotes from it:
          This is why I'm saying you're not going to get full value in a trade simply in order to let CoJo start. It's hard to overstate Lowry's value.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            How do you do it man? You take a positive excerpt about Lowry and flip it into more negatives regarding DeMar....
            I cant help that demar has so many negatives.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He's very Iverson-esque right now. Dude is in a zone. Fun to watch.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kyle may end up being the top vote getter for the east in allstar game after lebron,starting guard

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                    Kyle may end up being the top vote getter for the east in allstar game after lebron,starting guard
                    Disagree. I think there's a very good chance that the top vote getter in the East is Paul George. Just because of the story (of course, and his play).

I think there are only 3 locks right now for the East starting line up: Lebron, George and Lowry.

Really hope Lowry doesn't break down and can keep this up for the rest of the season. Think it could help draw Free Agents in.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Lowry's in the top 10 in the league in scoring right now. Everybody above him (except Lillard) is a superstar.

Among Eastern Conference players Lowry and DD are actually both in the top 5 for scoring
                      1.) George - 27.6
                      2.) LeBron - 26.2
                      3.) Lowry - 22.2
                      4.) Melo - 21.5
                      5.) DeRozan - 21.1

Wouldn't be that surprised if that was also the starting 5 for the all-star game. Although my money would probably be on Lowry/Wade/LeBron/George/Drummond

Comment

Lowry's in the top 10 in the league in scoring right now. Everybody above him (except Lillard) is a superstar.

Among Eastern Conference players Lowry and DD are actually both in the top 5 for scoring
                        1.) George - 27.6
                        2.) LeBron - 26.2
                        3.) Lowry - 22.2
                        4.) Melo - 21.5
                        5.) DeRozan - 21.1

Wouldn't be that surprised if that was also the starting 5 for the all-star game. Although my money would probably be on Lowry/Wade/LeBron/George/Drummond
                        I think that's the most likely starting line up as well...except I can't imagine Drummond getting more votes than Melo. Melo doesn't even need to be good to be voted in. Also, I can also see Kyrie being voted in with Lowry despite not playing yet this season.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• If Canada can duplicate the vote for Lowry campaign on social media, he'll likely be voted as a starter again. We need Trudeau to push this, just like Harper did before him

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            I think that's the most likely starting line up as well...except I can't imagine Drummond getting more votes than Melo. Melo doesn't even need to be good to be voted in. Also, I can also see Kyrie being voted in with Lowry despite not playing yet this season.
                            Good call on Melo. Yeah Detroit probably isn't making enough noise for the average fan to be fully aware of just how insane Drummond's raw numbers are, so yeah they probably check off LeBron and George, look for a 3rd star and just slot Melo in.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              If Canada can duplicate the vote for Lowry campaign on social media, he'll likely be voted as a starter again. We need Trudeau to push this, just like Harper did before him
                              Imo we should try to get Lowry and DeRozan both in there. Just because it'd be a great look for the team to have two all-star starters while also hosting the game. The last time the host city had two starters was the 2006 all-star game (so 10 years ago) when Houston had Tmac and Yao starting.

Comment

Imo we should try to get Lowry and DeRozan both in there. Just because it'd be a great look for the team to have two all-star starters while also hosting the game. The last time the host city had two starters was the 2006 all-star game (so 10 years ago) when Houston had Tmac and Yao starting.
                                Yao starting was a farce though. A mockery of the whole concept of fan voting. 1.5 billion voters ticking his name just because he's Chinese.

Between Lowry and DeRozan, Lowry is the only one deserving of a starting nod.

Comment

Working...
                                X