Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    There's a difference in between hard on demar and being a demar hater. I was and can still be a vocal critic. But now that he is leading the league in drives per game and clearly, CLEARLY helping us win I'm enjoying it. Certain members of this board that you and I have had discussions with just seem to generally not want him to succeed, which I frankly find...weird.
    there is not a single person who has said, or implied, anything remotely close to that accusation.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      there is not a single person who has said, or implied, anything remotely close to that accusation.
      I'm not gonna lie, I giggled.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        You had a "so many games 'til DeMar's gone ..." Avatar up at the beginning of the season ... and now that he's raised his game and won over many critics here, you''ve changed it to a "GTFO" motif.

The most we could infer is that you'd be perfectly happy for DD to enjoy great success - but elsewhere. Which, for A Raps fan, as KC suggested, is a little "weird".

To say the least ...

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Billups might be one of the 100 best players ever to play the game.
          Really?

I mean....really?
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            Really?

I mean....really?
            It's not that insane of a stretch. There's been 91 seasons in NBA history with a WS/48 over .250. Billups did it twice. Led the Pistons to a NBA championship. Had 4 season over 60% true shooting.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
              Really?

I mean....really?
              Espn is currently rolling out there list and has him at #87
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                You had a "so many games 'til DeMar's gone ..." Avatar up at the beginning of the season ... and now that he's raised his game and won over many critics here, you''ve changed it to a "GTFO" motif.

The most we could infer is that you'd be perfectly happy for DD to enjoy great success - but elsewhere. Which, for A Raps fan, as KC suggested, is a little "weird".

To say the least ...
                I want him to have his individual accolades here as well.

So that his trade value stays high.

Comment

• Is this the Everything Lowry thread or the Everything Snooch thread?

Unless Snooch has been signed by the Raps, he isn't a topic. If he has, then congrats Snooch.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Kyle lowry thread gets rolling again and naturally the discussion ends up being about demar. Lol.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Is this the Everything Lowry thread or the Everything Snooch thread?

Unless Snooch has been signed by the Raps, he isn't a topic. If he has, then congrats Snooch.
                      I just ctrl+F'd "snooch" and nobody even said his name lol...

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                        The Kyle lowry thread gets rolling again and naturally the discussion ends up being about demar. Lol.
                        How is it about DeMar? Aren't we comparing Lowry to Billups right now?

Am I missing something lol?

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                          How is it about DeMar? Aren't we comparing Lowry to Billups right now?

Am I missing something lol?
                          Sometimes I think the biggest DeMar circlejerk around here is the 'every thread is about DeMar even when it's not' circlejerk.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Sometimes I think the biggest DeMar circlejerk around here is the 'every thread is about DeMar even when it's not' circlejerk.
                            Seriously. DeMar's name was just mentioned because he also compares to Rip a little, but the focus of the discussion was the Lowry-to-Billups comp and the fact that a guy like Billups who Lowry is getting close to (but hasn't quite reached) the level of was able to lead a team to a title and what was it... 6 consecutive ECF appearances?

Comment

I just ctrl+F'd "snooch" and nobody even said his name lol...
                              Dude....seriously.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Seriously. DeMar's name was just mentioned because he also compares to Rip a little, but the focus of the discussion was the Lowry-to-Billups comp and the fact that a guy like Billups who Lowry is getting close to (but hasn't quite reached) the level of was able to lead a team to a title and what was it... 6 consecutive ECF appearances?
                                I'm partially with you on Lowry. Don't think he's quite on Billups' level, but a new coach and a more focused offensive system could change a lot of that. I worry a bit about him as a free agent next summer, because I wouldn't max a 30-year old physical point guard with durability concerns. I just wish we could see what our team could do with a real offense, and it bugs me thinking about how much Casey is holding back a lot of guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X