X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on player of the month!
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lowry will be doing the 3 point contest as well! What a bounce-back year he's had from deep

Comment

• Won't win but I am glad he's taking part. Has improved soooo much as a 3 point shooter.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Won't win but I am glad he's taking part. Has improved soooo much as a 3 point shooter.
          If we won it'd be the greatest moment in Raptors history since Kapono won

Comment

• Everything Kyle Lowry

Anybody can win the 3 point contest if they manage to heat up at the right time obviously Curry is the most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Anybody can win the 3 point contest if they manage to heat up at the right time obviously Curry is the most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Isn't curry better at shooting off the dribble than catch and shoot?

I'd put my money on Klay.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The stats show he’s performing at a career high for treys and overall defense. point guard conoisseurs from the outside such as myself know that Lowry’s kind of doing it Billups-style out there. ain’t the Steph Curry Amazering Show, but who the fuck else is? Lowry’s perfectly fine. Particularly that defense. DeRozan might end up being the best scorer on the Raps, but even that’s not entirely backed up by the numbers. both Lowry and Valaciunas have better PPS than DeRozan, and DeRozan’s lack of J-range (shitty on treys) tells me that if you shut down the inside, DeRozan is gonna have problems, where Lowry will have less of them. DeRozan’s pretty solid and all, but yeah, Lowry, then DeRozan, then Valaciunas, in terms of overall game and numbers-backed impact out there, is how I see it.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Lowry will be doing the 3 point contest as well! What a bounce-back year he's had from deep
                  Let's just hope he fares better than Bosh

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    I would bet my left nut Kyle Lowry did not say that in front of a bunch of teammates and d-leaguers at a team banquet.
                    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    i would also bet his nut
                    Was Manu Ginobili in on this deal?

Comment

• Adam wrote: View Post
                      My friend works with the girlfriend of one of our D-Leaguers, and she told him that Kyle and Dwane don't get along too well, at least not at the banquet she was at with the 905ers and Raptors players. Kyle saying things like "I didn't think that fucker was going to be here" and stuff like that apparently LOL. Sounds kind of extreme to me but that was what he was telling me she told him. Can see it holding some kind of merit though, thinking back to Kyle's comments in the offseason about Casey staying as head coach. Thinking I should try and milk this source for all I can
                      Remember the game telephone? Lol. I wouldn't waste my time trying to dig up info (most likely false rumors) when you're multiple degrees of separation from the actual source.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                        Remember the game telephone? Lol. I wouldn't waste my time trying to dig up info (most likely false rumors) when you're multiple degrees of separation from the actual source.
                        Purple monkey dishwasher.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                          Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Purple monkey dishwasher.
                          Real life happen that doesn't in. Fortunately pizza perturbed lambskin harpoon Rod Stewart.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Real life happen that doesn't in. Fortunately pizza perturbed lambskin harpoon Rod Stewart.
                            Lol, that's some serious word salad. Deepak Chopra would be proud.

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

Comment

• A piece came out on player's tribune today about Lowry.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kyl...-nba-all-star/

Looking back, the issue wasn’t even about Coach McHale, really. My frustration was from losing Rick Adelman, whom Coach McHale replaced during the offseason before my last year in Houston. I had grown to trust Rick with every call, and just as importantly, it felt like he trusted me from the start. When I was traded from Memphis to Houston in 2009, he played me 15 minutes in my first game, even though I’d been with the team less than 24 hours. Rick was just a laid-back coach who let players learn on their own and coached them when they needed to be coached. There were definitely expectations, but generally, he let me figure out how to meet those expectations.
                              When you keep getting better and growing under the same coach for four seasons, it’s hard to adjust to a new style. I was used to Rick Adelman not giving a damn where I picked up on defense, and suddenly Kevin McHale was making me pick up full court. I didn’t want to adapt. We all question things we’re told, but as a point guard, you still have to believe in — and do — what the coach is asking, then trust they’ll make adjustments when necessary.

As a leader, I have to be on the same page with the coach. He can’t trust me if I don’t trust him.

And for most of my lifetime, trust has been hard for me to give.
                              Interesting pieces there.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                A piece came out on player's tribune today about Lowry.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kyl...-nba-all-star/

Interesting pieces there.
                                Great read.

I wonder if he'd enjoy McHale coaching him again next season lol
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X