Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Player of the month for the 2nd time in a row. Incredible.
    Thought it was Player of the Week(shared with Curry for the Western Conference)?

Although I'd bet that he's winning Player of the Month [it seems that it's between him, James, George and Walker].
    Last edited by Just Is; Mon Feb 29, 2016, 04:40 PM.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      Thought it was Player of the Week(shared with Curry for the Western Conference)?
      Ah, you're right. I read at a 2nd grade level.

Comment

Player of the month for the 2nd time in a row. Incredible.
        You got my hopes up!

Just Is wrote: View Post

Although I'd bet that he's winning Player of the Month [it seems that it's between him, James, George and Walker].
        You ruined it.

That was a nice brief moment of excitement. I'm going to eat a cookie.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Lowry the East
          Curry the West

... and the Twain Shall Meet.

Comment

• Is Kyle the eastern conference mvp to this point? (I know that's not a thing) or is still lebron
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Is Kyle the eastern conference mvp to this point? (I know that's not a thing) or is still lebron
              LeBron based on reputation

Lowry based on production

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                LeBron based on reputation

Lowry based on production
                If we get the top record hands down it would be lowry

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  You got my hopes up!

You ruined it.

That was a nice brief moment of excitement. I'm going to eat a cookie.
                  Kids, this is how people get fat
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• What is up with Lowry's FT shooting lately? Just 17/29 (58.6%) over his last 3 games.

Hope it's not a case of the F-word (fatigue).

Comment

What is up with Lowry's FT shooting lately? Just 17/29 (58.6%) over his last 3 games.

Did you see that loose ball recovery during our late 3rd quarter run? He's fine. Just a MD season anomaly

Comment

• For those worried about kyle breaking down like last year, he's actually doing the opposite this year. Espn just did their weekly player rankings (he's 9th same as last week), but this was the last paragraph:

What's more, his scoring and accuracy are improving by the month -- literally. He was better in January than in December, better in February than in January, and so far in March, he's averaging nearly 26 points on 58 percent shooting.

Comment

• Lowry come April:

Comment

• Outside of getting out of the first round, I'm really rooting for Lowry to get an All-NBA recognition. He deserves first team in my opinion (ahead of Paul, Westbrook or Dame).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Outside of getting out of the first round, I'm really rooting for Lowry to get an All-NBA recognition. He deserves first team in my opinion (ahead of Paul, Westbrook or Dame).
                              No way he gets first team but he should get an all-NBA nod - the question is second or third team?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

What is up with Lowry's FT shooting lately? Just 17/29 (58.6%) over his last 3 games.

Given that he shot 53%, 50% and 44% while shooting 60%, 57% and 50% from 3pt land, together with 8 assists/game and over 4 rebounds, I am going to take a wild guess that it probably isn't fatigue.

Comment

Working...
                                X