Clear All

• twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

"Lowry time!"

Comment

• K.l.o.e.

Comment

• Kyle has been getting respect as are the raptors I have NBA tv canada and on game time both Ric Fox and Bones Barry showing love for Kyle as a talent and a leader. This year we have injuries and are now resting people such as cory and Deleon plays some good minutes. Behind the scenes this is a team and even the third string/part time d leauge fellows feel part of that. The whole organization is responsible for this environment lets hope it translates to playoff success.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
            Kyle has been getting respect as are the raptors I have NBA tv canada and on game time both Ric Fox and Bones Barry showing love for Kyle as a talent and a leader. This year we have injuries and are now resting people such as cory and Deleon plays some good minutes. Behind the scenes this is a team and even the third string/part time d leauge fellows feel part of that. The whole organization is responsible for this environment lets hope it translates to playoff success.
            The young guys have been playing, hell even scolas playing well. People are racking their brains for what we can complain about today lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I don't think Lowry gets enough credit around the league. Hell, I don't think this country gives him enough credit. He's a superstar. He's the second best player in Toronto sports right now. Second behind Josh Donaldson who you know, is the reigning AL MVP.

Lowry is like Allen Iverson without the mid-range game.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                I don't think Lowry gets enough credit around the league. Hell, I don't think this country gives him enough credit. He's a superstar. He's the second best player in Toronto sports right now. Second behind Josh Donaldson who you know, is the reigning AL MVP.

Lowry is like Allen Iverson without the mid-range game.
                And with better intangibles

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  The young guys have been playing, hell even scolas playing well. People are racking their brains for what we can complain about today lol
                  Scola is a Veteran of many years of Nba and international play throughout the summer. His smarts and fundamentals are very important as shown against Orlando match-up he was going up against one of the best athletes in the world but his smarts won the matchup. It is unfair for us to expect Luis to be that productive every game but he came through against orlando with 2 pat down. That is all we can expect.

Comment

• Lowry has been awesome. He deserves all-NBA.

I really hope they have some playoff success this year because it's been the best year in franchise history in terms of team and individual success and it would be a shame to have it all overshadowed by an early exit. That goddamn Washington series is colouring everything about this season and it shouldn't be: this team is fantastic with an elite talent leading the way and fans should be enjoying it way more than we are.....

Comment

• do you think he will make all-nba first or second?

I think he deserves all NBA Defensive team too

Comment

• Great to see that Lowry isn't slowing down like he did last season.

This team will go as far as Lowry takes them. He plays well, they'll win a Playoff series.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Great to see that Lowry isn't slowing down like he did last season.

This team will go as far as Lowry takes them. He plays well, they'll win a Playoff series.
                          In fact he's getting better with each month

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                            do you think he will make all-nba first or second?

I think he deserves all NBA Defensive team too
                            Let's see. In terms of guards, I don't see him making it over Curry, Westbrook or Paul. I think he might make the 2nd team, but then dame has been playing out of his mind too.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              Let's see. In terms of guards, I don't see him making it over Curry, Westbrook or Paul. I think he might make the 2nd team, but then dame has been playing out of his mind too.
                              I thought the same thing, but then I realised you could easily argue Lowry deserves 2nd team over Chris Paul since he has roughly the same stats but has led us to a better record than the Clippers. Although I think in the end the Griffin injury being so high profile, in addition to Paul's reputation and play the last few seasons, will push him above Lowry.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                We know westbrook is an absolute athletic freak that's puts up Oscar Robertson stat lines...but in comparison to "lowry time", "westbrook time" has lately meant clanking bricks and turning the ball over...and ignoring kd..fwiw..

Comment

Working...
                                X