Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I don't think Lowry gets enough credit around the league. Hell, I don't think this country gives him enough credit. He's a superstar. He's the second best player in Toronto sports right now. Second behind Josh Donaldson who you know, is the reigning AL MVP.

Lowry is like Allen Iverson without the mid-range game.
    Lowry is probably a little better than AI in terms of team impact

Comment

• Kyle should definitely be named all NBA this year, but I'm thinking he might end up third team.

First team most likely will look like this:

G-Curry
      G-Westbrook
      F-James
      F-Durant
      F-Leonard

But second team is gonna be competitive:

Guards: Chris Paul, Kyle Lowry, Jimmy Butler, Damian Lillard, James Harden, Klay Thompson
      Fs/Cs: Paul George, Draymond Green, DM Cousins, Anthony Davis, LM Aldridge

Hard to see Kyle beating out 4 of those guards given how voters vote. Kyle deserves it though.

Comment

• I think Lowry makes it to second team and Demar to third
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          I think Lowry makes it to second team and Demar to third
          Demar would be on like fifth or sixth team if there was a thing
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            I think Lowry makes it to second team and Demar to third
            Can't see DeMar making 3rd team All-NBA.

The guards CNinja26 listed... DeMar's not better than any of those 8 guys this year.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Can't see DeMar making 3rd team All-NBA.

The guards CNinja26 listed... DeMar's not better than any of those 8 guys this year.
              I agree but he this year is a tier just below those fellows

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Demar would be on like fifth or sixth team if there was a thing
                Yeah, he's been amazing but he's probably not good enough to be considered.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Lowry is probably a little better than AI in terms of team impact
                  I dont know...AI did some amazing things with the likes of Eric Snow

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    Exactly. Lowry has been phenomenal for the Raptors, but his team impact doesn't approach what AI did. Eric Snow, Tyrone Hill and Matt Geiger were his running mates. Let that sink in.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                      Exactly. Lowry has been phenomenal for the Raptors, but his team impact doesn't approach what AI did. Eric Snow, Tyrone Hill and Matt Geiger were his running mates. Let that sink in.
                      was not montumbo on that philly team?

Comment

• People have to remember that Philly team was only average offensively. AI kept them from being disastrous on that end, but what made them really dangerous was how good they were defensively.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          He's also played alongside Allstars; Derrick Coleman, Jerry Stackhouse, Dikembe Mutombo, Glenn Robinson, Chris Webber, and Carmelo Anthony.

Comment

He's also played alongside Allstars; Derrick Coleman, Jerry Stackhouse, Dikembe Mutombo, Glenn Robinson, Chris Webber, and Carmelo Anthony.
                            Don't forget Todd MacCulloch.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I think he's more referring to the early 2000s sixers teams which only included like the shittier half of the guys you listed and they weren't in their prime either
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If I remember anything about the sixers team that beat the Raps in the second round AI was a major offensive force but they had a lot of two way players that focused on defense. I recall they upset the kobe/shaq Lakers in the first game of the finals then got the broom. Shaq has called AI the best little man every. Getting back to kyle he is unbelievable this year. He deserves all NBA second team in my book.
                                Last edited by rightsideup; Tue Mar 22, 2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X