No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Lowry finally getting some respect.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Wow. Lowry finally getting some respect.

Nice - can't say I disagree with the list.

Bodes well for him - he'd be third team if the positions/order hold true for All NBA.

Comment

• That list has 5 PGs and 4 SFs. Very interesting. We better get our hands on Lowrys successor now if we want to stay relevant in the league.

Comment

• Lowry is better than Lillard.. still not enough respect in my opinion.

Comment

• Wait this is Chris Broussard's list.. does his opinion really even matter?

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
              That list has 5 PGs and 4 SFs. Very interesting. We better get our hands on Lowrys successor now if we want to stay relevant in the league.
              Are you really surprised by that? this is the new NBA. It's a small man's game now. The big man is a lost art in the NBA. Slowly becoming extinct...

The last great big man was Shaq.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• interesting on what that list will be next year. and yes the big man moves lower and lower Alderidge cracks the top ten as a powerforward with almost traditional skills

Comment

Are you really surprised by that? this is the new NBA. It's a small man's game now. The big man is a lost art in the NBA. Slowly becoming extinct...

KAT and AD are going to change that.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Everything Kyle Lowry

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    KAT and AD are going to change that.
                    True I guess I feel the same way. Demarcus Cousins, Porzingiz, AD, KAT, Drummond, Okafor, and to a lesser degree JV. All up and coming big men. I guess it's a revolving door

Comment

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

lmao

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          When I said big man, I meant a center. So yeah, Shaq was the last great C in the NBA.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

When I said big man, I meant a center. So yeah, Shaq was the last great C in the NBA.
                            Duncan has been playing C essentially since the Admiral retired.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Duncan has been playing C essentially since the Admiral retired.
                              When he said big man, he meant center who started their career playing center. So yeah, Shaq was the last great XC in the NBA.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                When he said big man, he meant center who started their career playing center. So yeah, Shaq was the last great XC in the NBA.
                                What about Dwight Howard 2006-2010, I think he was damn good until injuries/attitude/distraction started to take a toll.

Comment

Working...
                                X