Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Fucking KG
    The shove by KG, followed by the immediate arm hook by Paul Pierce. Old man basketball tricks are the absolute best.

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Congrats to Lowry for finishing 10th in MVP voting. Although he probably should have been higher.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          Congrats to Lowry for finishing 10th in MVP voting. Although he probably should have been higher.
          Maybe 8th. Tough to argue with anyone ahead of that. Depends on how you view the award.....

Based on these results, Lowry will be hard-pressed to make an All NBA team, which is too bad cause he absolutely deserves it. I think that is where the Toronto-thing is going to hurt him.

Comment

• Man, everybody is praising the next guy but man oh man you can't question this guy's heart. He willed that team to a W. Look at this guy's on/off numbers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Maybe 8th. Tough to argue with anyone ahead of that. Depends on how you view the award.....

Based on these results, Lowry will be hard-pressed to make an All NBA team, which is too bad cause he absolutely deserves it. I think that is where the Toronto-thing is going to hurt him.
              It is interesting to grasp that dragic made 3rd team all pro with the suns and not to longer the environment soured on him. I think the guard quality just gets higher and higher.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                Man, everybody is praising the next guy but man oh man you can't question this guy's heart. He willed that team to a W. Look at this guy's on/off numbers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yep.

Last night, Lowry had a team best on-court net rating of +32.7 in 41 minutes.

The team had a net rating of -124 in the 7 minutes he sat.

That translates to Lowry being a +25 on the night (a full 10 points better than any other player) and non-Lowry lineups being -17 in those 7 minutes.

Crazy.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If the Raptors take the series it will be this game that everyone references most when it comes to Lowry.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    If the Raptors take the series it will be this game that everyone references most when it comes to Lowry.
                    i think it will be a combination of the "i am pissed" quote after game 4 and this one, especially if he brings it next game too

Comment

• I'm just thinking about those late game daggers. Without those shots going down it could have swung the momentum and resulted in the Raptors heading back to Miami facing elimination after blowing two consecutive leads.

Comment

• I heard that Guinness was in the locker room last night measuring Lowry's testes to see if they are the largest in the world.

Comment

Honestly; I think he should have definitely been around 6 on that list in terms of most valuable as well as impact on team.

Lowry shouldn't have any issues making an All NBA team. The Toronto thing will more impact what team he'll be on (3rd versus 2nd).

Additionally; very understated fact most easily shown in Game 5; this team falls apart without Lowry (that huge Heat run at the end of the second Quarter in less than 2 minutes being the most insane example). It's also why I really hated that narrative that he's been playing badly in the playoffs this season. His shooting has been off but everything else hasn't (save for maybe 1 game in each series).
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            Honestly; I think he should have definitely been around 6 on that list in terms of most valuable as well as impact on team.

Lowry shouldn't have any issues making an All NBA team. The Toronto thing will more impact what team he'll be on (3rd versus 2nd).

Additionally; very understated fact most easily shown in Game 5; this team falls apart without Lowry (that huge Heat run at the end of the second Quarter in less than 2 minutes being the most insane example). It's also why I really hated that narrative that he's been playing badly in the playoffs this season. His shooting has been off but everything else hasn't (save for maybe 1 game in each series).
                            I hope so. 1st team: Curry/Thompson (cause you know that's happening - the media wants to tell a story here). 2nd team: Westbrook/Paul. 3rd team: Lillard/Harden/Lowry will fight for those spots.

Personally, I think Lowry should be 2nd team but I can't imagine him beating out Paul or Westbrook with voters.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              If the Raptors take the series it will be this game that everyone references most when it comes to Lowry.
                              I don't know, he went off in game three. To me thats the most memorable thus far. You have JV going down, having been the best player for the Raps all playoffs, Derozen playing awfully and then that incredible fourth quarter by Lowry, with all the shooting woes he had previously.

Hopefully game 6 is Klows best performance though.

Comment

I hope so. 1st team: Curry/Thompson (cause you know that's happening - the media wants to tell a story here). 2nd team: Westbrook/Paul. 3rd team: Lillard/Harden/Lowry will fight for those spots.

Personally, I think Lowry should be 2nd team but I can't imagine him beating out Paul or Westbrook with voters.
                                I would make the teams Curry/Westbrook Paul/Lillard and Lowry/Harden

Klay has had a good season, but he didn't carry his team like the rest of those guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X