No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget what? That they are both all stars and that we are a guard oriented team? Even in wins, your posts are annoying.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      You somehow get rid of carroll ross and whatever else to make it work. Lowry-Derozan-kd-patterson-Jv is unstoppable
      Man it would be hard to get rid of Carroll and Ross. Plus it looks like OKC might win a title this year

Comment

• https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajorPerti...rms-mobile.mp4
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What he say?
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• looks like "punk bitch motherfucker" to me

haha. i hope it is. the eyes also look like it is straight from philly.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              For me it's still Vince until Lowry can duplicate what he did yesterday one more time.

Vince had about 6-7 great playoff games in 00-01, one where he scored 50. Lowry has had about 4. Lowry got them to round 3 but I think if he can deliver one more epic performance then he bumps Vince.

He has at least 4 chances now to do it though.
              So last night's game sealed it for me. Lowry is now the best Raptor ever.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Man it would be hard to get rid of Carroll and Ross. Plus it looks like OKC might win a title this year
                Or we beat the Cavs and then the Thunder in the Finals

Comment

• Lost in all the praise for last night's win is what Lowry did in the 4th Quarter defensively to end Cleveland's line up of death.

When the Raptors did get a stop almost seven minutes later, it was with DeMarre Carroll guarding James, Patterson guarding Jefferson and Biyombo guarding Frye in the corner — a combination better suited to contain their action. However, Kyle Lowry played the biggest role in blowing it up since his activity allowed his teammates to stay in position and cut off each of Cleveland’s options.

First, Lowry dropped back to the restricted area to prevent Jefferson from cutting to the basket. That took away the go-to option for the Cavaliers by allowing Patterson to follow Jefferson with a buffer. Then, Lowry chased Kyrie Irving out to the 3-point line and pressured him enough to take away the pick-and-roll option. That allowed Carroll to be physical with James and obstruct his vision. Lowry also recovered quickly to avoid getting beat backdoor, which would’ve resulted in an uncontested layup.

The Cavaliers had to freelance from there by running a pick-and-pop between Irving and Frye on the left wing, which ended in a miss. Biyombo switched onto Irving and Lowry did just enough to deter Frye from posting him up and forced him into a contested jump shot.

The Cavaliers struggled from that point on. After scoring 27 points in the opening seven minutes of the quarter, they scored just three points on 1-10 shooting in the final four minutes. More importantly for the Raptors — and rather surprisingly given it’s success — the Cavaliers didn’t run “Horns Rub” again thanks to Lowry’s hustle and perseverance on that one play. It may get buried because Lowry stole the show offensively with a game-high 35 points, but it was just another example of Toronto’s best player showing up when they needed him most.
                  http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2016/05/...lowry-defense/

I've said this before but this guy needs to retire a Raptor.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Congrats to Lowry on a very well-deserved 3rd team All-NBA.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Lowry with the All NBA 3rd team. Just goes to show you hard work pays off big time.

Comment

• Billy103 wrote: View Post
                          Lowry with the All NBA 3rd team. Just goes to show you hard work pays off big time.
                          Remember when he bounced around the league? Remember when he was losing minutes to jose Calderon? Remember when a lot of raptor fans hated colangelo giving up a mid first rounder to get him?

Now we will remember the nba votes kyle lowry a better guard than james harden. Congrats little big man.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fought to the bitter end. Had me believing we would force a Game 7. So much respect for this man.

Comment

• Pretty excited to see what kind of Kyle Lowry comes back next season. I hope it's the one that Toronto got at the start of this past season, only in even better shape (he's starting from a better place).

And one with more personal and team confidence. He knows his team mates better. Very interested to see how he starts the season with JV.

Comment

• "Biz talks too much, Bebe talks too much, JV don't speak good English, neither does DeMar." – Lowry on locker room

— Blake Murphy (@BlakeMurphyODC)May 28, 2016

Haha. That's funny

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X