Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe wrote: View Post
    Westbrook didn't have great numbers at Ucla either and was actually a shooting guard coming out of college. Gives more credence to the idea that many have suggested of trying Powell at point guard. You take his one major weakness which is his lack of height on the wings and turn it into a strength as he'd be up there with wall and Westbrook as one of the biggest most athletic point guards.
    Being 6'4 isn't a bad thing at the SG position. Wade is one of the greatest SGs of all time and Tony Allen made a career out of being 6'4 and a great defender. Wouldn't hurt to have Powell improve his ballhandling and decision-making, but most of his minutes should remain at SG.

Comment

• Don't forget to vote the easiest way (through Google): https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=...A+Vote+raptors

Comment

• I like Kyle Lowry
        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          I like Kyle Lowry
          I can see him being a player in this league one day. A real bad mother f**ker someday.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I find it unlikely that The Rock would call anyone else a superstar. He's more like Bart.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Lowry is the jabroni beatin, pie eatin, trail blazin, eyebrow raisin, the best in the present, future, and past and if y'all don't like it you can kiss the people's ass!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If Lowry had the physical advantages of so many of these lanky kids who are either 7 feet tall at any position or have 9 foot wingspans or whatever, he would be unstoppable.

I've never seen a player so clearly drive wins with so little fanfare. I have no idea how much worse this team would be without him, but it would be quite a bit. Highest impact player on the roster by a long shot. Love the "I will not let us lose this game" mode in 4th quarters.

Is he capable of moving up from the Wall/Kemba/Lillard tier to the CP3/Curry tier?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    If Lowry had the physical advantages of so many of these lanky kids who are either 7 feet tall at any position or have 9 foot wingspans or whatever, he would be unstoppable.

I've never seen a player so clearly drive wins with so little fanfare. I have no idea how much worse this team would be without him, but it would be quite a bit. Highest impact player on the roster by a long shot. Love the "I will not let us lose this game" mode in 4th quarters.

Is he capable of moving up from the Wall/Kemba/Lillard tier to the CP3/Curry tier?
                    is he not already well above the wall/kemba/lillard tier? news to me.

Comment

If Lowry had the physical advantages of so many of these lanky kids who are either 7 feet tall at any position or have 9 foot wingspans or whatever, he would be unstoppable.

I think he's already in their tier; albeit on the low end of it. He's too impactful to still be grouped up with the other allstar PGs

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        is he not already well above the wall/kemba/lillard tier? news to me.
                        I'd rather have him than any of those guys, but outside of T.O. he's generally put in that group.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Isn't he already past that? The only point guards you could argue above him other than those two is Westbrooke. Lowry's better then every other one as he's just such a solid jack of all trades. Only real weakness in the guy is his height.

He's already in that tier to me (lower end though). He's in the darkhorse MVP category rather than All Star.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Mvp.

Comment

• Ok serious question, when we're talking about elite PG's in the NBA, how come Lowry's name never comes up?

To me there are only 3 PG's that are clearly better than him RIGHT NOW and that's Curry, Westbrook and Harden.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Ok serious question, when we're talking about elite PG's in the NBA, how come Lowry's name never comes up?

To me there are only 3 PG's that are clearly better than him RIGHT NOW and that's Curry, Westbrook and Harden.
                                Remind me why we're including Harden and not Lebron. Is Harden actually matching up with other point guards?

Comment

Working...
                                X