Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Nate Duncan/Danny Leroux basically said the same thing as Lowe when they chose their ASG starters.
    And here's what Kevin Pelton had to say when he chose his All Star team

In a conference deep with point guards, there's no question that Lowry has been the best.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I haven't seen him mentioned yet..but anyone got joell embiid sniffing their top 15? Man, to think the guy started playing basketball at 15, improved rapidly in college, misses 2 years with foot problems and comes out like gangbusters, philly is getting more respectable with every passing week. This kid is scary good
      If he played over 30 MPG and he played every game, then yes top 10 for sure because his team would probably be right at or just over .500. He has taken a crappy team and when he is playing made them pretty decent. He's a two way player who comes out of games with leads all the time. If I was starting a franchise right now to build off of, I might choose Joel Embiid as my guy. In my mind he's a generational talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Philly would be a good situation for Kyle to go next year. Let's hope he's got the loyalty factor that Demar has. He resigned with us last time.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Philly would be a good situation for Kyle to go next year. Let's hope he's got the loyalty factor that Demar has. He resigned with us last time.

Oh man. Lowry with Simmons and Embiid? that's a scary trio right there.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Philly would be a good situation for Kyle to go next year. Let's hope he's got the loyalty factor that Demar has. He resigned with us last time.

lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Oh man. Lowry with Simmons and Embiid? that's a scary trio right there.
              For sure. He's the kind of veteran all star that they need at a position of need who fits really really well. They can also afford to throw as much money as possible at him. Do we offer him the full max? If not does he take more money to play for philly? Maybe philly gives him the longest contract too. As a Raptors fan it would be terrible but as an NBA fan and a Kyle Lowry fan it would be pretty cool.

Comment

• LOL there are actually people who believes IT is better than Lowry! There shouldn't even be a debate who's better. The only reason IT is getting this much recognition is because he plays for the Celtics while the other plays for a Canadian team.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

For sure. He's the kind of veteran all star that they need at a position of need who fits really really well. They can also afford to throw as much money as possible at him. Do we offer him the full max? If not does he take more money to play for philly? Maybe philly gives him the longest contract too. As a Raptors fan it would be terrible but as an NBA fan and a Kyle Lowry fan it would be pretty cool.

I think Lowry deserves full max offer from us. Even if we don't win a championship while he's around, this franchise is still sooooo young. It would just prove that we are willing to do everything to win each and every year. Because if we lose Lowry, we take a huuuge step behind.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder

STill not even top 10. Under Isaiah Thomas, DeRozan and Paul ****ING GEORGE. What a joke
                    Is this a joke?

First, Durant is way too high on this list. #3? really? dude plays with Curry, Klay and Green. Obviously they're going to be good.

Curry #7? IT #6? Lowry not even in the top 10? Paul George's team sucks and is underachieving big time. Why is he even on this list?

IMO:

1. LeBron
                    2. Harden
                    3. Westbrook
                    4. Antetoukounmpo
                    5. Kawhi
                    6. Lowry
                    7. Durant
                    8. Butler
                    9. DeRozan
                    10. Thomas
                    Last edited by The Great One; Sun Jan 15, 2017, 01:26 AM.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      LOL there are actually people who believes IT is better than Lowry! There shouldn't even be a debate who's better. The only reason IT is getting this much recognition is because he plays for the Celtics while the other plays for a Canadian team.

Don't know if you listened to the Lowe podcast where he made the comment scraptor quoted, but Jeff van Gundy was Lowe's guest. They both chose starting lineups, and van Gundy had IT as the no-brainer, with Lowry getting his 2nd guard spot.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

If you're the Raptors, you give him the max if thats what he wants. He still has a good few seasons left in him and even after that, it'll be a lot smoother for Wright to take over as the team's future PG with Lowry around as his mentor.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Don't know if you listened to the Lowe podcast where he made the comment scraptor quoted, but Jeff van Gundy was Lowe's guest. They both chose starting lineups, and van Gundy had IT as the no-brainer, with Lowry getting his 2nd guard spot.
                          People outside of Canada don't watch enough Raptors games. Lowry is tied 3rd for most 3 pointers made. He is also 3rd in 3 point FG% at 44.5%, 0.1% behind Frye who is second and 1% behind Danny Green who is first. He has been great all around this season. Thomas is a very good scorer, but thats basically it.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                            Lowry really hasn't been that far off from the production of Steph's 1st MVP season.

Steph: 23.8ppg, 7.7apg, 4.3rpg, 2.2spg, 3.6 3PM/G, 44.3 3PT%, 63.8 TS%. 11.5 OWS
                            Lowry: 22.4ppg, 7.2apg, 5.0rpg, 1.6spg, 3.3 3PM/G, 44.5 3PT%, 64.2 TS%, on pace for about 11.6 OWS
                            If only Westbrook and Harden weren't around...

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, Durant and Steph are banned from winning MVP. You can't be MVP if your team would probably still win like 70 games if you weren't there.

LeBron still deserved them in Miami because if you took him off and had a Heat team with just Wade (who was in and out of the lineup in the regular season) and Bosh they wouldn't be nearly as good.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                People outside of Canada don't watch enough Raptors games. Lowry is tied 3rd for most 3 pointers made. He is also 3rd in 3 point FG% at 44.5%, 0.1% behind Frye who is second and 1% behind Danny Green who is first. He has been great all around this season. Thomas is a very good scorer, but thats basically it.
                                You're doing the same thing with Thomas as you're accusing Americans of doing with Lowry. I agree that Lowry is better, but Thomas is more than a good scorer. He also has a 33.1 Assist%, only a 9.5 TO% with 33.4% USG. That is really damn good. Kyle has a lower AST%, higher TO% and lower USG. On the other hand Kyle is one of the best defensive PG's in the league while Thomas is one of the worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X