Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masai should go after Paul Millsap, he's a perfect fit here (maybe more than Love)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    stooley wrote: View Post
    lol @PlanetMars I don't think it's called the "Early Bird exception"
    They do call it like that.

    Comment


    • #32
      He's a waste of money for now. I don't seem him doing too much if any at all to improve the team at this point. Trading or signing him would be a Colangelo-type move.
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

      Comment


      • #33
        BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        They do call it like that.
        wow, lol

        learn something every day, i apologize
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

        -Superjudge, 7/23

        Hope you're wrong.

        Comment


        • #34
          GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
          He's a waste of money for now. I don't seem him doing too much if any at all to improve the team at this point. Trading or signing him would be a Colangelo-type move.
          Are you serious? In what world is he not a significant upgrade on Amir? He'd free up demarcation and kyle because wed have a huge threat in the inside. He'd be our third all stat player. Better then demar. The way I see it, Paul millsap on this roster would make us contenders almost as deep as Indy.
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • #35
            KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Are you serious? In what world is he not a significant upgrade on Amir? He'd free up demarcation and kyle because wed have a huge threat in the inside. He'd be our third all stat player. Better then demar. The way I see it, Paul millsap on this roster would make us contenders almost as deep as Indy.
            I like that nickname.

            Comment


            • #36
              BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
              I like that nickname.
              Lol, my phone loves making nicknames for demar
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #37
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Are you serious? In what world is he not a significant upgrade on Amir? He'd free up demarcation and kyle because wed have a huge threat in the inside. He'd be our third all stat player. Better then demar. The way I see it, Paul millsap on this roster would make us contenders almost as deep as Indy.
                LOL Whoa..... I think you overvalue his inside play. Also, I don't believe that he makes us contenders. Paul Millsap is definitely a nice player, but there's nothing dominant about him. Actually, he's sorta undersized for a PF (6'8") and he's already 29.....first time all-star... I dunno.

                Comment


                • #38
                  KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Are you serious? In what world is he not a significant upgrade on Amir? He'd free up demarcation and kyle because wed have a huge threat in the inside. He'd be our third all stat player. Better then demar. The way I see it, Paul millsap on this roster would make us contenders almost as deep as Indy.
                  I think you're over evaluating him. He's not a LaMarcus Aldridge like you're making it sound like. Sure he's an upgrade for the meantime. But it's not necessary to intake a huge ass contract for the slightest improvement. He's not the youngest feller in the world either. But mainly I think it's like the move BC made to get Gay. It's just not worth it for the future of our franchise. Wait a little bit until a real star becomes available because what good does having Millsap in to attract star free agents if we can't afford them? We are already making some noise and as we are we can attract a true star. Millsap isn't a big enough improvement for what we'd have to give up/pay for. Demar/Lowry combo is good enough for me right now. We have JV and Ross on the rise so there no rush. It seems unnecessary to get a big if we're playing this efficient and "well" with the players we have unless its a MAJOR move.

                  And sorry I just LOL'd about the Raptors being contenders as deep as Indy.

                  Let's wait for KD!!!
                  A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    KD's not gonna consider leaving unless Russ leaves OKC. Please be realistic.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                      KD's not gonna consider leaving unless Russ leaves OKC. Please be realistic.
                      Russ' contract runs longer than KD.

                      Let's see what happens to their frustration and desire to win as KD and Russ' contracts increase each year while ownership refuses to pay luxury tax thereby having less to spend on the rest of the roster. What happens if they have another Harden situation?

                      They/he might be loyal now but what happens when 30 is within sight and a championship is no closer to being achieved.

                      Just hypothesizing here.....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        The Atlanta Hawks have commissioned a work of art that will be hard to avoid.

                        It's a 700-pound 3D billboard of power forward Paul Millsap dunking a basketball.
                        http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...d-paul-millsap

                        One of the comments under the article:
                        Not even a full season in Atlanta and already has a statue.
                        It's kind of weird to see a team building its marketing around Paul Millsap but good for him!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                          http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...d-paul-millsap

                          One of the comments under the article:

                          It's kind of weird to see a team building its marketing around Paul Millsap but good for him!
                          Maybe they're so in love with Millsap that they'd be willing to let go of Horford?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I agree that we should go after him via 2015 free agency.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X