Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long live the East!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Long live the East!

    Yo!

    I'm not mad at Brooklyn!
    I'm not mad at Chicago!
    I'm not mad at Washington!

    Winning basketball!

    How about, when the dust settles, and the Raptors win the Atlantic division, there isn't a giant asterisk underneath the banner that says, in extremely small font:
    No other team was above 500..................

    Don't be afraid Toronto!

    Believe that maybe the Raptors are better than other teams that are actually good!
    Go Brooklyn!
    Go Chicago!
    Go Washington!
    Go Jameson's Whiskey!

  • #2
    Shrub wrote: View Post
    Yo!

    I'm not mad at Brooklyn!
    I'm not mad at Chicago!
    I'm not mad at Washington!

    Winning basketball!

    How about, when the dust settles, and the Raptors win the Atlantic division, there isn't a giant asterisk underneath the banner that says, in extremely small font:
    No other team was above 500..................

    Don't be afraid Toronto!

    Believe that maybe the Raptors are better than other teams that are actually good!
    Go Brooklyn!
    Go Chicago!
    Go Washington!
    Go Jameson's Whiskey!
    This is probably the most random thread I have ever seen ahhaahhahahahaha
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

    Comment


    • #3
      Go Newfoundland!
      Go Atlantic Ocean!
      Go continental Europe! (wait, too far?)
      It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

      Comment


      • #4
        shrub wrote: View Post
        yo!

        I'm not mad at brooklyn!
        I'm not mad at chicago!
        I'm not mad at washington!

        Winning basketball!

        How about, when the dust settles, and the raptors win the atlantic division, there isn't a giant asterisk underneath the banner that says, in extremely small font:
        No other team was above 500..................

        Don't be afraid toronto!

        Believe that maybe the raptors are better than other teams that are actually good!
        Go brooklyn!
        Go chicago!
        Go washington!
        go jameson's whiskey!
        yes guy!!!
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment


        • #5
          I was saying boourns

          Comment


          • #6
            Don't be afraid!

            Comment


            • #7
              MACK11 wrote: View Post
              This is probably the most random thread I have ever seen ahhaahhahahahaha
              Makes a lot more sense once you read the last line

              Comment


              • #8
                Shrub wrote: View Post
                Don't be afraid!


                Comment


                • #9
                  white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Makes a lot more sense once you read the last line
                  Is he drunk? looooooooooooooool
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Shrub wrote: View Post
                    Yo!

                    I'm not mad at Brooklyn!
                    I'm not mad at Chicago!
                    I'm not mad at Washington!

                    Winning basketball!

                    How about, when the dust settles, and the Raptors win the Atlantic division, there isn't a giant asterisk underneath the banner that says, in extremely small font:
                    No other team was above 500..................

                    Don't be afraid Toronto!

                    Believe that maybe the Raptors are better than other teams that are actually good!
                    Go Brooklyn!
                    Go Chicago!
                    Go Washington!
                    Go Jameson's Whiskey!
                    Wait, wtf?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Is he drunk? looooooooooooooool
                      YOu'd have to ask him, but the line does seem to pop out of nowhere

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        Wait, wtf?
                        Thats what I said but as others informed me just read the last line looooooool
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was just thinking today how the records in the East have normalized a bit from the beginning of the season. The conference will still go down as one of the worst of all time but at least there's more than two teams over .500 unlike the first two months of the season.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Thats what I said but as others informed me just read the last line looooooool
                            OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

                            I see now.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The east has been back since I was a lad. Im talking as long as I can remember and im 27. What gives?
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X