Fan Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Night

Sup guys, the Raptors are playing the Hawks next Tuesday. Let's vote to get this game broadcast nationally in the US. It should help get us more attention especially with the playoffs looming. It also doesn't hurt that its a win-able game.

So anyways, were in first place right now at 43 % of votes. So get out the and vote if you haven't. Go Raps!

www.nba.com/nbatv/fannight
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

YESS! 45% of votes are for the Raptors VS Hawks game
    Nevermind what haters say,
    ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

chch166 wrote: View Post
      YESS! 45% of votes are for the Raptors VS Hawks game
      Nice, see this stuff works! Lol
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

now at 43%. voting closes tonight (I think). Just out of curiosity, do they do an early and late game or just one game?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          now at 43%. voting closes tonight (I think). Just out of curiosity, do they do an early and late game or just one game?
          I think it's just one game, it should be a quite night since there are only three games being played.

Comment

NBA.com is slacking looooooool they have Al Horford's face but Jeff Teague's name on there
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              NBA.com is slacking looooooool they have Al Horford's face but Jeff Teague's name on there
              Good eye, not sure if they caught that or bother even caring (Since the hawks are looking like an after thought right now).

Comment

The voting is over as of tonight and were gonna be on NBATV on Tuesday March 18 against the Atlanta Hawks
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The voting is over as of tonight and were gonna be on NBATV on Tuesday March 18 against the Atlanta Hawks
                  Awesome!

Comment

lol, TSN showed Andre Drummond's name as "Andrew" Drummond on Wednesday's broadcast.

Comment

Curse has been activated... we'll lose by 30.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Curse has been activated... we'll lose by 30.
                        Will NBATV Canada simulcast? Or are we stuck with Leo Rautins?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Will NBATV Canada simulcast? Or are we stuck with Leo Rautins?
                          We'll be stuck with our usual announcers.

EDIT: saw few Miami games on NBA TV and announcers were from Heat org.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            We'll be stuck with our usual announcers.

EDIT: saw few Miami games on NBA TV and announcers were from Heat org.
                            Ah, gotcha. So NBATV simply simulcasts the the local broadcast.

Lame.

Comment

Who cares about simulcasting, like the great Drizzy Drake once said, "n@#$%% we made it." lol
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                              X