No announcement yet.

Game #64: Memphis Grizzlies 86 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, i actually miss the Vancouver Grizzlies.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Btw, i actually miss the Vancouver Grizzlies.

We should all miss the grizzled of Vancouver . One of the most underrated players of his generation? Shareef Abdur Rahim
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        We should all miss the grizzled of Vancouver . One of the most underrated players of his generation? Shareef Abdur Rahim
        Not sure if you're being sarcastic?? Abdur Rahim is garbage. He always put up great stats. But the guy literally ALWAYS disappears in the 4th quarter.

I just miss the Grizzlies because i'm from Vancouver. I miss going to the games.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Not sure if you're being sarcastic?? Abdur Rahim is garbage. He always put up great stats. But the guy literally ALWAYS disappears in the 4th quarter.

I just miss the Grizzlies because i'm from Vancouver. I miss going to the games.
          For the*2000–01 season, Abdur-Rahim finished with a 20 ppg-plus average for the fourth straight season[5]*and was ranked in the top 20 in 13 NBA statistical categories, once again leading the Grizzlies in both ppg and rpg.[1]*Abdur-Rahim's importance to the team was highlighted in a game against the*Indiana Pacers*on December 1, 2000, when he earned all of the 20 points scored by the Grizzlies in the final quarter of the game.[

Always disappeared? You sure it wasn't that the rest of the team blew absolute chunks?

Comment

Bryant " Big Country" Reeves was the man.

Comment

For the*2000–01 season, Abdur-Rahim finished with a 20 ppg-plus average for the fourth straight season[5]*and was ranked in the top 20 in 13 NBA statistical categories, once again leading the Grizzlies in both ppg and rpg.[1]*Abdur-Rahim's importance to the team was highlighted in a game against the*Indiana Pacers*on December 1, 2000, when he earned all of the 20 points scored by the Grizzlies in the final quarter of the game.[

Always disappeared? You sure it wasn't that the rest of the team blew absolute chunks?
              Well, i was a Vancouver Grizzlies fan. Used to attend every games. So i know what i'm talking about.

The whole team blows obviously, Reef was their most talented player by far. But the guy just disappears in the 4th quarter. Specially the last 2 mins. I've never seen a player that looks so good the first 3 quarters of the game and suddenly disappears.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well, i was a Vancouver Grizzlies fan. Used to attend every games. So i know what i'm talking about.

The whole team blows obviously, Reef was their most talented player by far. But the guy just disappears in the 4th quarter. Specially the last 2 mins. I've never seen a player that looks so good the first 3 quarters of the game and suddenly disappears.
                Fully agree with this. Abdur-Rahim was not a good late-game player.

Comment

so when is 2Pat coming back? We are missing him.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    so when is 2Pat coming back? We are missing him.
                    Home page says 7-10 days. How long has it been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OG is our king

Comment

I think the phoenix game is the earliest he would return. I believe that would be 7 days.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                        Home page says 7-10 days. How long has it been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Hes not back in 7 to 10 days that's when he'll be reevaluated. Big difference.

Comment

That's true. But he said it felt a lot better after the Minnesota game so I'm assuming when he gets it reevaluated he should be okay and good to go. Hopefully.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Another big game tonight.....

Big loss to Brooklyn, then the bounce back game where they whooped ass...good response. But now, another decent challenge is here and they HAVE to execute.

Big game.

Comment

Ugh, don't break my heart like that.
                              OG is our king

Comment

By the way, to all the cable tv watchers, enjoy tonight's game cause 8 of the next 9 games are on Sportsnet which means one thing: lots and lots and lots of Leo Rautins.....

Comment

Working...
                                X