X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dat attention for our boy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I think it's time to change/remove this pizza promotion... Right??
      It's ridiculous. Fans booing a dominant win over maybe the hottest team in the league. Booing over food I wouldn't feed a stray dog. It's beyond stupid at this point. Just give fans pizza if they win. It's not that hard.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I am enjoying the win. I'm also stating facts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Ross only played 20 minutes and Val was killing it from the very first minute, no one would've taken him out. How does this showcase how good Casey is at developing young guys?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I understand what your trying to do. Casey did a solid job today but he doesn't do this every game though. If Casey coached like he did tonight we should sign him up! But unfortunately he doesn't
          If your talking about developing players aren't JV and Ross have better years statistically across the board? Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Happy Bday 2Pat!

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
              Ross only played 20 minutes and Val was killing it from the very first minute, no one would've taken him out. How does this showcase how good Casey is at developing young guys?
              Ross was in foul trouble first half then tweaked his leg in the second half. He might be hurt.

Comment

• One of the best games I've seen in a while.

This team just continues to fight!

Really impressed by JV's play tonight! Kyle Lowry... What else can you say about the guy? I hope he's back next year. Vasquez showed that he's a really great backup pg for us. Demar faced tough defence and fought through it.

This team's defence is elite. Dwane Casey deserves a lot more credit than he's been given around these parts. Defence wins games and you saw how good our defence was in the 4th Q.

Comment

• *sniff* I Love this Team *sniffsniff* :'')
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Compare their numbers from last year to this year.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• why were we doing the wave during the free throws
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• lets see what angry Memphis fans have to say
                        to the Memphis boards -------->
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          The way how casey came over cuz they where doing the wave during a raptors free throw
                          LOOOL
                          us fans can be real stupid sometimes
                          I thought the wave was kept exclusively for Blue Jay games.. maybe not.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            I thought the wave was kept exclusively for Blue Jay games.. maybe not.
                            The wave is probably the funnest part about Blue Jay games ....

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              If your talking about developing players aren't JV and Ross have better years statistically across the board? Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

That's an awful argument.

They're 20 year old kids playing basketball on a daily basis against the world's best players and practicing with the most qualified teachers, even if one of us was in that situation we would get better.

From what I've seen Casey puts immediate results above everything else, if he thinks in this game the vet will be better he'll play the vet, he doesn't seem to care about developing young guys in the field, he wants them to learn in practice before he puts them ahead of a vet and that's why unless they start out well they rarely get a chance to finish the game.

Comment

That's an awful argument.

They're 20 year old kids playing basketball on a daily basis against the world's best players and practicing with the most qualified teachers, even if one of us was in that situation we would get better.

From what I've seen Casey puts immediate results above everything else, if he thinks in this game the vet will be better he'll play the vet, he doesn't seem to care about developing young guys in the field, he wants them to learn in practice before he puts them ahead of a vet and that's why unless they start out well they rarely get a chance to finish the game.
                                I'm pretty sure there are a lot of second year players having off years this year. Just give credit when it's due.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X