Game #64: Memphis Grizzlies 86 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ............Los Raptors sounds weird :/
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      ............Los Raptors sounds weird :/
      I was wondering why they put that? i thought only the teams in the south did that spanish bs

Comment

• LOOOL shit pie from a few pages back haahahahahah
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I was wondering why they put that? i thought only the teams in the south did that spanish bs
          .....Les raptors !!!!!!

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            .....Les raptors !!!!!!
            Lol french. How bout we don't do it at all

Comment

• Just found this petition on Twitter: Remove/change the format of free pizza.

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitio...current-format

There's an entire account dedicated to it.

https://twitter.com/StopPizzaPromo
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Lol french. How bout we don't do it at all
                ....... Raptors!!!!!!!
                spoil sport.
                les raptors!!!

Comment

• Miami lost!!!!
                  one step closer

Comment

• 31-15 since the trade

If only we traded Rudy in the summer........
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bring Ed home. His talents are rotting in Memphis. Let him take Tyler's spot.
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        31-15 since the trade

If only we traded Rudy in the summer........
                        67%.

If we did have this rate from the start of the season:

1. We would currently be 2 games behind Miami.
                        2. Have a better record than GSW, Portland, and Dallas.

That is the level we have played at since the Gay trade.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          It's ridiculous. Fans booing a dominant win over maybe the hottest team in the league. Booing over food I wouldn't feed a stray dog. It's beyond stupid at this point. Just give fans pizza if they win. It's not that hard.
                          The rate the Raps are winning these days the bean counters at Pizza Pizza (or their franchisees lol) might be upset at that suggestion. JUst terminate it or sell the rights to the Bucks...they probably need bums in the seats nowadays!

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            I thought the wave was kept exclusively for Blue Jay games.. maybe not.
                            The fans should just rise totally and give the team a continuous standing "O". Thats what works best at a bb game....gives the players a charge.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              One of the best games I've seen in a while.

This team just continues to fight!

Really impressed by JV's play tonight! Kyle Lowry... What else can you say about the guy? I hope he's back next year. Vasquez showed that he's a really great backup pg for us. Demar faced tough defence and fought through it.

This team's defence is elite. Dwane Casey deserves a lot more credit than he's been given around these parts. Defence wins games and you saw how good our defence was in the 4th Q.
                              Summed it up perfectly.

But i just want to add. Tonight's win was one of the gutsiest win i've seen all year. Raps were locked in from the very first minute. Casey deserves A LOT of credit. He's really transformed this team into a tough, physical hard nosed team.

Also, can we just re-sign Kyle Lowry already??? this guy is unreal. He's having one of the best season by a Raptor player ever.

Vasquez, this guy is going to give me a heart attack the way he plays. But gotta give him credit. He's not afraid to take big shots. And he's made a lot of big shots this year for the Raptors.

And as for JV, i know i've criticized him a lot this season. But tonight he was sensational. Forget about the offense. Defensively he was great. And that's how he needs to play. He didn't let Randolph pushed him around. He was physical. Great game.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Great game. When they were down 8 in the 2nd quarter it dawned on me that this team is so resilient that there was no way they were going to give up.. and before you knew it they took the lead going into half time.

JV with a monster game against one of the best front courts in the league. KL still rockin' the MVP and GV came to play tonight.

DD better get used to this type of defense because it's only going to get harder in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X