Game #64: Memphis Grizzlies 86 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Wow I haven't been able to watch a game in a while now. Another win!!! And Denver beat Miami? What the hell is going on !
    Downside could get Miami in second round.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Great unexpected game. Memphis has been playing great since gasol came back. Two random thoughts. Amir's defence on gasol was artistic to watch. Who would have guessed that the raptor who most invokes the "principle if verticality" would be KLOE ?
      Good sign going forward.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        I was looking at this one: http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/in...c=16937&st=200

Always interests me as well to see how active the forums are for other teams. I feel this forum is easily one of the most active.
        Good find.

Those Grizzlies fans really hate their coach!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I was looking at this one: http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/in...c=16937&st=200

Always interests me as well to see how active the forums are for other teams. I feel this forum is easily one of the most active.
          Thanks alot.

Comment

Geez. They really do game threads right. Look at all those links!
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• From the Grizzlies board: "Looks like those RAPM numbers were right on the money with Johnson in terms of his impact on the floor. He is super underrated."

Hell yeah beetchesss.
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                From the Grizzlies board: "Looks like those RAPM numbers were right on the money with Johnson in terms of his impact on the floor. He is super underrated."

Hell yeah beetchesss.
                Ya his defense tonight was amazing, that guy does so many little things on D that doesn't have a stat to go with it.

Comment

• What a win, couldn't ask for a better effort Big JV dominating their formidable frontline, what a performance.

Comment

• That grizz board had some work done on those game threads. Looks pretty slick. They are pretty salty about player rotations over there. Sounds like I would fit right in. They are really crying for JJ to get some play. Didn't we trade him after he blazed up in the planes bathroom and forced the plane to land or was that just an urban myth.

Comment

• just gonna point out that the grizz fans are furious about playing Prince, but he clearly shut down Demar Derozan.

maybe sometimes we only see one side too.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Love these two quotes from the Grizz boards:

"You know what's scary? The Raptors are young and can only get better from here. I wish I could say the same thing for this team. "

And:

"Notice how we got absolutely torched by two Ex-Grizz on Raptors team. Seems like playing the two ex-Raps tonight wouldve been an easy choice. Especially when the Raps Bigs were killing us due to their ATHLETICISM. Nope lets keep on trotting out our slow Bigs and watch them get jumped over and outrebounded and let's keep our least athletic wings on the floor to combat their former Dunk Champions. Nevermind the Ex-Raps can both jump out the gym and protect the rim. "

Comment

• Our little stackmack started blogging on Raptors.com

http://blog.raptors.com/category/hollys-posts/

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            67%.

That is the level we have played at since the Gay trade.
                            Fair enough, but you are forgetting the super-difficult schedule in the first six weeks of the season.

Comment

• good to see guys having some fun!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

good to see guys having some fun!
                                Lol poor Cabbie. Let the good times roll
                                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                                X