• rocwell wrote: View Post

good to see guys having some fun!
      you put limitations on my daughter already LOOOOOOOL

acting like Micheal Jordan alittle shimy shake fade away loool

like we say here in canada 'game on'

I present to you the consequence

LOOOOOOOOOOL Love our guys, Honestly.

good find rocwell
      Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Mar 15, 2014, 11:59 AM.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• awwww youre in love

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
          awwww youre in love
          yes, sir -.-
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Good to see!
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Good to see!
              wow.. look at korver just taking his %s a notch higher.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/

enjoy not seeing the word Toronto ANYWHERE on the front page.

But hey, Brooklyn signed a ten days stiff for the remainder of the season...thats there..... and the Knicks got Jackson.

Tell me again how I'm crazy, and that th US media doesn't fuck Toronto, and that the Brooklyn game WASN'T HUGE.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/

But hey, Brooklyn signed a ten days stiff for the remainder of the season...thats there..... and the Knicks got Jackson.

Tell me again how I'm crazy, and that th US media doesn't fuck Toronto, and that the Brooklyn game WASN'T HUGE.
                  meh....*shrugs*
                  get used to it Craig
                  all we can do is worry bout our selves
                  let them sleep on us
                  we're having a great time up here, they'll figure out what they've been missing sooner or later

Comment

• looool take in this bullshit poll

How many years will it take for Phil Jackson to build the Knicks into a title contender?

1-2 years
                    3-4 years
                    5 years or more

Comment

call 8885493776 and say you have a complaint!

Comment

hahaha you're crazy because that stiff is Jason Collins, the first openly gay player in professional sports.

You're crazy because Phil Jackson is one of the two greatest coaches of all time signing on run the biggest NBA franchise in one of the biggest cities in the world.

You're crazy because the media, even the news, doesn't work on the basis of equal rights. You give stories that the majority of your readers want. Go to TSN.ca, I bet there are a lot of Canadian centric stories, go to BBC.com and I bet you'll see mostly European sports coverage, and if you go to ESPN you'll see mostly coverage about the big cities and big players and the rest of the time divided evenly between the other teams, because that's what the random reader wants.

Comment

• I just emailed ESPN abut their shit coverage

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                            hahaha you're crazy because that stiff is Jason Collins, the first openly gay player in professional sports.

You're crazy because Phil Jackson is one of the two greatest coaches of all time signing on run the biggest NBA franchise in one of the biggest cities in the world.

You're crazy because the media, even the news, doesn't work on the basis of equal rights. You give stories that the majority of your readers want. Go to TSN.ca, I bet there are a lot of Canadian centric stories, go to BBC.com and I bet you'll see mostly European sports coverage, and if you go to ESPN you'll see mostly coverage about the big cities and big players and the rest of the time divided evenly between the other teams, because that's what the random reader wants.
                            Go fuck yourself for calling me "crazy"

almost 5 million in the GTA. Borders means shit, its about Ads. And they drop the ball in canada. stats show that th eGTA alone is MASSIVE on espn, they know it and dont cater to Toronto because its a self sustaining market, they dont need to. Learn a bit about the way it works. Yes, Toronto get fucked, big time.

Its a big splash page, the word toronto should be on it.

I know exactly who Collins is, I worked in the media, i get it..... but hey, theres 2 links......

explain the rest.

calling me crazy..... fuck that noise.......
                            Last edited by Superjudge; Sat Mar 15, 2014, 12:39 PM.

Comment

almost 5 million in the GTA. Borders means shit, its about Ads. And they drop the ball in canada. stats show that th eGTA alone is MASSIVE on espn, they know it and dont cater to Toronto because its a self sustaining market, they dont need to. Learn a bit about the way it works. Yes, Toronto get fucked, big time.
                              The day you know more about data and making money than Disney is the day I will legitimately be crazy.

Comment

• Disney did finance The Lone Ranger for 250 million and John Carter on Mars for like 300 million...
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X