Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11
    replied
    This game is gonna be a grindathon!!! Who ever out grinds the opponent should win

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Evans
    replied
    Anyone but Leo. Please.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Jack Armstrong can get annoying too. "Bacaaahdi!" Giev it up jack they dont wanna pay you.
    I still laugh every time he says that, Get that gaabaage outta heeere!!!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Jack Armstrong can get annoying too. "Bacaaahdi!" Giev it up jack they dont wanna pay you.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    I don't give a shit who's behind the mic, as long they're talking some shit.

What's our record on sportsnet? I'm pretty sure it's like 6-15

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    By the way, to all the cable tv watchers, enjoy tonight's game cause 8 of the next 9 games are on Sportsnet which means one thing: lots and lots and lots of Leo Rautins.....
    Man are you serious? If your right ......... I cannot handle Leo Rautins anymore!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    *Crawls into the fetal position in a corner and starts crying
    Matt, you see right there, you just can't do that. When you're struggling you can't just crawl into a fetal position and start crying, you need to take it strong to the rim.....

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    By the way, to all the cable tv watchers, enjoy tonight's game cause 8 of the next 9 games are on Sportsnet which means one thing: lots and lots and lots of Leo Rautins.....
    *Crawls into the fetal position in a corner and starts crying

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Hes not back in 7 to 10 days that's when he'll be reevaluated. Big difference.
    Ugh, don't break my heart like that.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Another big game tonight.....

Big loss to Brooklyn, then the bounce back game where they whooped ass...good response. But now, another decent challenge is here and they HAVE to execute.

Big game.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    That's true. But he said it felt a lot better after the Minnesota game so I'm assuming when he gets it reevaluated he should be okay and good to go. Hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Home page says 7-10 days. How long has it been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I think the phoenix game is the earliest he would return. I believe that would be 7 days.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    so when is 2Pat coming back? We are missing him.
    Home page says 7-10 days. How long has it been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X