Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    so when is 2Pat coming back? We are missing him.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Well, i was a Vancouver Grizzlies fan. Used to attend every games. So i know what i'm talking about.

The whole team blows obviously, Reef was their most talented player by far. But the guy just disappears in the 4th quarter. Specially the last 2 mins. I've never seen a player that looks so good the first 3 quarters of the game and suddenly disappears.
    Fully agree with this. Abdur-Rahim was not a good late-game player.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    For the*2000–01 season, Abdur-Rahim finished with a 20 ppg-plus average for the fourth straight season[5]*and was ranked in the top 20 in 13 NBA statistical categories, once again leading the Grizzlies in both ppg and rpg.[1]*Abdur-Rahim's importance to the team was highlighted in a game against the*Indiana Pacers*on December 1, 2000, when he earned all of the 20 points scored by the Grizzlies in the final quarter of the game.[

Always disappeared? You sure it wasn't that the rest of the team blew absolute chunks?
    Well, i was a Vancouver Grizzlies fan. Used to attend every games. So i know what i'm talking about.

The whole team blows obviously, Reef was their most talented player by far. But the guy just disappears in the 4th quarter. Specially the last 2 mins. I've never seen a player that looks so good the first 3 quarters of the game and suddenly disappears.

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    Bryant " Big Country" Reeves was the man.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic?? Abdur Rahim is garbage. He always put up great stats. But the guy literally ALWAYS disappears in the 4th quarter.

I just miss the Grizzlies because i'm from Vancouver. I miss going to the games.
    For the*2000–01 season, Abdur-Rahim finished with a 20 ppg-plus average for the fourth straight season[5]*and was ranked in the top 20 in 13 NBA statistical categories, once again leading the Grizzlies in both ppg and rpg.[1]*Abdur-Rahim's importance to the team was highlighted in a game against the*Indiana Pacers*on December 1, 2000, when he earned all of the 20 points scored by the Grizzlies in the final quarter of the game.[

Always disappeared? You sure it wasn't that the rest of the team blew absolute chunks?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    We should all miss the grizzled of Vancouver . One of the most underrated players of his generation? Shareef Abdur Rahim
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic?? Abdur Rahim is garbage. He always put up great stats. But the guy literally ALWAYS disappears in the 4th quarter.

I just miss the Grizzlies because i'm from Vancouver. I miss going to the games.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Btw, i actually miss the Vancouver Grizzlies.

We should all miss the grizzled of Vancouver . One of the most underrated players of his generation? Shareef Abdur Rahim

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Btw, i actually miss the Vancouver Grizzlies.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Another "must" win game(every game is a must win now). Grizzlies are tough, they're a lot like the Bulls. Physical defensive team.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Tsn surprisingly lol.
    so glad TSN are losing hockey.

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    I think we got an overtime game on our hands, both teams play gritty defense and can light it up as of late.

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    This should be a great test, looking forward to this one. Especially the front court battle.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Time to go out and win the Naismith Cup!!!

Memphis is a hot, healthy team at the moment, and are definitely one of the Raps' toughest matchups remaining this season. It should be a good game and a great playoff test for the Raps.
    Other than getting pounded in Brooklyn, the Grizz have been really, really good in March: 6-1 with wins at Chicago, New Orleans and Washington. Even more scary is that they've been scoring and not just playing good defense.

Tough matchup inside. Gasol has been putting up terrific numbers recently and Randolph has been a double-double machine lately.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Expect this lots. Starting next October sportsnet will forget about basketball as a sport.
    Not so much surprised its not sportsnet as its the main tsn channel and not tsn2

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Tsn surprisingly lol.
    Expect this lots. Starting next October sportsnet will forget about basketball as a sport.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X