Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff
    replied
    stubhub. applauze app. tickets.ca. stubhub is *probably* your best bet.

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    replied
    Tickets

Anyone know where I can win tickets to the game 5?? Or at least buy really cheap tickets??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    chrischris wrote: View Post
    You really got super lucky at that price. Especially with 7 hours left of being able to sell those tickets at double the price.

I went in looking for a single lower bowl ticket at $200. I thought this would be easier to buy since everyone has friends (LOL) and wants multiples? I got to the ACC at 5pm and all the scalpers laughed at me offering 200. I walked around the entire ACC at least 15 times and ended up getting a lower bowl ticket (sec 101 row 24) for $200 30 mins before tipoff. I was upset sitting at the side of the court...but it actually wasnt that bad as it was more the corner.

The couple beside me bought their tickets from a scalper they "knew" for $250 each. I got the feeling $300 would be 50/50 accepted for centre lower bowl tickets if you have the bartering skills. Anything under $300 for any lowerbowl is a good price. Especially when you look at raptors.com/stubhub pricing.

Gogogogo game 3 hopefully at the same $200 price
    FYI Side prime 107-109 and 118-120 face value is 360 per ticket.

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    silversurfa23 wrote: View Post
    I was able to scalp for tickets got Sec 121 for 170 a pop at like 12 noon today.
    You really got super lucky at that price. Especially with 7 hours left of being able to sell those tickets at double the price.

I went in looking for a single lower bowl ticket at $200. I thought this would be easier to buy since everyone has friends (LOL) and wants multiples? I got to the ACC at 5pm and all the scalpers laughed at me offering 200. I walked around the entire ACC at least 15 times and ended up getting a lower bowl ticket (sec 101 row 24) for $200 30 mins before tipoff. I was upset sitting at the side of the court...but it actually wasnt that bad as it was more the corner.

The couple beside me bought their tickets from a scalper they "knew" for $250 each. I got the feeling $300 would be 50/50 accepted for centre lower bowl tickets if you have the bartering skills. Anything under $300 for any lowerbowl is a good price. Especially when you look at raptors.com/stubhub pricing.

Gogogogo game 3 hopefully at the same $200 price

Leave a comment:

• silversurfa23
    replied
    I was able to scalp for tickets got Sec 121 for 170 a pop at like 12 noon today.

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Stubhub! Just bought them this morning. I figure resellers will be dropping prices the closer it got to tip off.
    True!☺

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    rapfan10 wrote: View Post
    That's really cheap!!! I've been hearing the tix were $150+ even in that section. Where did u buy it off?

Stubhub! Just bought them this morning. I figure resellers will be dropping prices the closer it got to tip off.

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    I got them for $97.
    That's really cheap!!! I've been hearing the tix were $150+ even in that section. Where did u buy it off?

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    silversurfa23 wrote: View Post
    How much did those cost?
    I got them for $97.

Leave a comment:

• silversurfa23
    replied
    got tickets!!! 310 pretty-much-mid-court section which is fine with me. just one section away from my usual 309 spot.

How much did those cost?

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    got tickets!!! 310 pretty-much-mid-court section which is fine with me. just one section away from my usual 309 spot.

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Raps released a block of last minute tickets a few hours ago. Sorry I didn't post as soon as I got the email. Maybe there are tickets left.
    Yes, there are tickets available...at least when I looked last night. However, they were cheaper when a310pilot bought them.

Hopefully there's another die-hard fan out there that wants to sit close and only needs a single...

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Raps released a block of last minute tickets a few hours ago. Sorry I didn't post as soon as I got the email. Maybe there are tickets left.

Leave a comment:

• silversurfa23
    replied
    Guys,
    With the exception of RSBG what other bars close by can one check out the game?

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    a310pilot wrote: View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm finally a member of RR, after reading this forum and website thoroughly, daily, since 2007. A bit about myself, I am a huge Raptor fan, favourite Raptors of all time include, Oak, Amir, DD and TJ Ford...oh and wince! Further, I am a fanatic Spurs fan, I love me some Timmy, Kawhi, Bruce and Pop, (yes it was awkward when Bowen played dirty on VC) anyways, I'm glad to be here, and looking forward to some great basketball debates.

However, for now.. I wanted to let everyone here know, I am selling a pair of Raptors playoff tickets to game 2. Unfortunately me and my fiancé both will not be able to attend this game, but we will be at Game 1.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me a message or reply here. I'm in Mississauga/Brampton region.

Tickets details: SECTION 109M, Row 27, Seats 5 & 6. Dates are still yet to determined, and same goes for the opponent, which I'm sure everyone here knows all about.

We paid $723 on the dot through ticketmaster at the pre sale last week.

I'm not in it to make money, though everyone advises me to do just that... I would rather have a fan of the game and team enjoy this game on our behalf for the price they are worth.

Ps; what ever happened to that star news article about MLSE having tickets for playoff games at an extremely low price... Like that was actually going to happen. Lol

Anyways, I apologize for any typos.
    Is there another die-hard Raps fan that wants to split these tickets with me?

a310pilot wrote: View Post
    How the heck did you manage a $400 water bill!?! Working at BMO I see some of the weirdest bills man. I've seen folks with like $900 Rogers cable bills, not Internet overage, or cellphone use, just cable...and not with a carry over balance from the previous statement either.
    I wouldnt be surprised if it was close to the average. When the wife and I was living on our own, we were around $175. Now that we've moved in with the in-laws, $400 isnt too crazy (4ppl) when its a big family with visitors over almost every day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X