Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff
    replied
    stubhub. applauze app. tickets.ca. stubhub is *probably* your best bet.

Leave a comment:

• JordanMariam14
    replied
    Tickets

Anyone know where I can win tickets to the game 5?? Or at least buy really cheap tickets??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    chrischris wrote: View Post
    You really got super lucky at that price. Especially with 7 hours left of being able to sell those tickets at double the price.

I went in looking for a single lower bowl ticket at $200. I thought this would be easier to buy since everyone has friends (LOL) and wants multiples? I got to the ACC at 5pm and all the scalpers laughed at me offering 200. I walked around the entire ACC at least 15 times and ended up getting a lower bowl ticket (sec 101 row 24) for $200 30 mins before tipoff. I was upset sitting at the side of the court...but it actually wasnt that bad as it was more the corner.

The couple beside me bought their tickets from a scalper they "knew" for $250 each. I got the feeling $300 would be 50/50 accepted for centre lower bowl tickets if you have the bartering skills. Anything under $300 for any lowerbowl is a good price. Especially when you look at raptors.com/stubhub pricing.

Gogogogo game 3 hopefully at the same $200 price
    FYI Side prime 107-109 and 118-120 face value is 360 per ticket.

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    silversurfa23 wrote: View Post
    I was able to scalp for tickets got Sec 121 for 170 a pop at like 12 noon today.
    You really got super lucky at that price. Especially with 7 hours left of being able to sell those tickets at double the price.

I went in looking for a single lower bowl ticket at $200. I thought this would be easier to buy since everyone has friends (LOL) and wants multiples? I got to the ACC at 5pm and all the scalpers laughed at me offering 200. I walked around the entire ACC at least 15 times and ended up getting a lower bowl ticket (sec 101 row 24) for $200 30 mins before tipoff. I was upset sitting at the side of the court...but it actually wasnt that bad as it was more the corner.

The couple beside me bought their tickets from a scalper they "knew" for $250 each. I got the feeling $300 would be 50/50 accepted for centre lower bowl tickets if you have the bartering skills. Anything under $300 for any lowerbowl is a good price. Especially when you look at raptors.com/stubhub pricing.

Gogogogo game 3 hopefully at the same $200 price

Leave a comment:

• silversurfa23
    replied
    I was able to scalp for tickets got Sec 121 for 170 a pop at like 12 noon today.

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Stubhub! Just bought them this morning. I figure resellers will be dropping prices the closer it got to tip off.
    True!☺

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    rapfan10 wrote: View Post
    That's really cheap!!! I've been hearing the tix were $150+ even in that section. Where did u buy it off?

Stubhub! Just bought them this morning. I figure resellers will be dropping prices the closer it got to tip off.

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    I got them for $97.
    That's really cheap!!! I've been hearing the tix were $150+ even in that section. Where did u buy it off?

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    silversurfa23 wrote: View Post
    How much did those cost?
    I got them for $97.

Leave a comment:

• silversurfa23
    replied
    got tickets!!! 310 pretty-much-mid-court section which is fine with me. just one section away from my usual 309 spot.

How much did those cost?

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    got tickets!!! 310 pretty-much-mid-court section which is fine with me. just one section away from my usual 309 spot.

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Raps released a block of last minute tickets a few hours ago. Sorry I didn't post as soon as I got the email. Maybe there are tickets left.
    Yes, there are tickets available...at least when I looked last night. However, they were cheaper when a310pilot bought them.

Hopefully there's another die-hard fan out there that wants to sit close and only needs a single...

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Raps released a block of last minute tickets a few hours ago. Sorry I didn't post as soon as I got the email. Maybe there are tickets left.

Leave a comment:

• silversurfa23
    replied
    Guys,
    With the exception of RSBG what other bars close by can one check out the game?

Leave a comment:

• chrischris
    replied
    Is there another die-hard Raps fan that wants to split these tickets with me?

a310pilot wrote: View Post
    How the heck did you manage a $400 water bill!?! Working at BMO I see some of the weirdest bills man. I've seen folks with like $900 Rogers cable bills, not Internet overage, or cellphone use, just cable...and not with a carry over balance from the previous statement either.
    I wouldnt be surprised if it was close to the average. When the wife and I was living on our own, we were around $175. Now that we've moved in with the in-laws, $400 isnt too crazy (4ppl) when its a big family with visitors over almost every day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X