No announcement yet.

Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, does anyone know if any dates would theoretically land on a weekend? i assume if we get home advantage, our first game in toronto would be on the sat/sun opening weekend of playoffs.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Tue Apr 8, 2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I am assuming the Raps will play either sat or sin for game 1. I got seats to game two which i was kinda hoping would be on the Sunday. I forget if they play back-to-backs in the playoffs round 1...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I am assuming the Raps will play either sat or sin for game 1. I got seats to game two which i was kinda hoping would be on the Sunday. I forget if they play back-to-backs in the playoffs round 1...
        I don't think so. Probably looking at Sunday-Monday for Game 2..

Looking at tix right now on StubHub.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Game 1 will be either Saturday or Sunday and game 2 will be Monday or Tuesday. There is always a day between games. Sometimes 2 days ( usually when travelling)

Comment

GenetiXX wrote: View Post
            Game 1 will be either Saturday or Sunday and game 2 will be Monday or Tuesday. There is always a day between games. Sometimes 2 days ( usually when travelling)
            Headed to Chicago on that Wednesday. Do you know for sure that game 2 will be Mon/Tue or is is speculation?
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Playoff Ticket Prices- MLSE missed the boat big time AGAIN!

I have to say that I am extremely disappointed in MLSE today. Thats right, Im calling you out here and now Tim Leiweke!
              I was "lucky" enough to be a member of the presale group that was suppose to have access to tickets earlier today April 8th. When I signed in at 10am today to grab some playoff tickets I found that all that was left was $250 upper level or $300+ lower bowl and to get 4 seats together was next to impossible. I was even willing to commit to multiple games and still couldn't get anything for under $200 a seat per 4 gms minimum; thats over $3,200.00! What gives? Whats the point of a presale if all they are going to do is mark-up the tickets and/or only release the super expensive ones. My company has been a leaf season ticket holder for years and even this couldn't get us anywhere. I am a huge raptors fan and was really disappointed that MLSE would take advantage of their fan base like this. It really wasn't about the money, it was the principle of it. Its too bad that after all that we have been through (yrs of mismanagement and lack of performance on the court) they still can't put the fans first. I hope the raptors win but it sickens me that MLSE is charging these outrageous prices. I know it doesn't matter but I for one won't be going to any games for the foreseeable future.

Tim, if you truly are a man of the people like you claim, please make this right. iacocca_dave@hotmail.com

Comment

There's nothing that can be done, it's Toronto. You make the tickets cheaper and the secondary market would blow up with scalpers grabbing all the good tickets and selling them for the market price.

The true (poor) fan is going to get screwed either way, either by the company or the scalpers, it's a no win situation for regular folk.

Comment

any guesses on what the playoff schedule will look (what games will be what day) like if it goes to game 6 or 7?

Comment

connected wrote: View Post
                    any guesses on what the playoff schedule will look (what games will be what day) like if it goes to game 6 or 7?
                    first game is either april 19th or 20th. is it every two days after that?

game 6/7 are probably around april 31st/first couple days of may?
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Raptors facebook page advertising playoff tickets with this picture. I wonder if this could be the playoff theme we've been discussing?

Comment

lol limited sale of playoff tickets were completed in 2 minutes

edit: still few seats available tho
                        Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 10, 2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I work for a Ticket Broker company,

I can assure you they won't drop significantly, if anything they'll go up as the demand will rise as the date approaches.

I'd check Prosportstix.com, they usually have competitive prices with StubHub and brokers undercut each other more on that website since it's not as well known/visited as Stubhub.
                          There are a few 309 row 17's at $197

What you can do is keep checking, there will be some inexperienced brokers who will worry that they won't sell their tickets in time, and will have a marginal drop.

Comment

secueritae wrote: View Post
                            I work for a Ticket Broker company,

I can assure you they won't drop significantly, if anything they'll go up as the demand will rise as the date approaches.

I'd check Prosportstix.com, they usually have competitive prices with StubHub and brokers undercut each other more on that website since it's not as well known/visited as Stubhub.
                            There are a few 309 row 17's at $197

What you can do is keep checking, there will be some inexperienced brokers who will worry that they won't sell their tickets in time, and will have a marginal drop.
                            So by ticket broker company you
                            Mean you are a scalper?

Comment

GenetiXX wrote: View Post
                              So by ticket broker company you
                              Mean you are a scalper?
                              Technically, but we don't sell tickets for Ontario because it's illegal.

Scalpers are usually the people who stand outside the arena they have tickets for, which is not the case for us as we do everything electronically

We mostly sell concert tickets and Sports tickets for events in the States via Stubhub/Vivid/Ticket Network, and either e-mail them after purchase (E-tix) or ship them via UPS, which is referred to as "Ticket Broker".
                              Last edited by secueritae; Thu Apr 10, 2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

secueritae wrote: View Post
                                Technically, but we don't sell tickets for Ontario because it's illegal (Scalper).
                                We mostly sell concert tickets and Sports tickets for events in the States via Stubhub/Vivid/Ticket Network, and either e-mail them after purchase (E-tix) or ship them via UPS.
                                You gotta explain the economics of this for me because I don't understand how you guys make so much money.

Sure playoff games go for a fair amount of money but to get those haven't scalpers for the Raptors and Jays been basically eating it for the last like 6+ years?

Concerts make more sense to me but I just don't understand how middling teams like the Raptors or Jays have 50 scalpers standing outside the arena every game.

Comment

Working...
                                X