Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    Wow about $250 for balconies during playoffs!?! I was planning on going with the fams but that cost is a bit ridiculous. Sheesh.

Leave a comment:

• ahoang
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Hey does anyone know how much playoff tickets cost or if theres a website that can tell me.

My limit is $200-250 do you guys think i can get some nice seat or will I be all the way at the back or near the back
    As a season seat holder, I can tell you right now that what you're willing to spend is about the face value of the highest seats for round 1.
    With it being playoff tickets for the first time in 6 years, I'd expect to be paying at least $275-300

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Raptors.com has a mailing list. Usually they offer advance deals (not that advanced to be honest), if your budget is around $200 that's probably your best bet...They'll send an advance email with a code to use on the date for advanced sales. Trust me, you'll have to take a few hours off work to make sure you log in the second they open advanced sales. That will still only get you balcony seats, but it's better than standing.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Umm for 200 you're gonna be way up in the balconies and in the back.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    started a topic Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Hey does anyone know how much playoff tickets cost or if theres a website that can tell me.

My limit is $200-250 do you guys think i can get some nice seat or will I be all the way at the back or near the back
Working...
X