No announcement yet.

Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the entire listing if someone was interested.

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/as...March%2013.pdf

I normally sit in the Balcony Endzone, first row and they are decent seats. You're closer to the court than say, lower bowl in the back, and being elevated allows gives you an unobstructed view. Also, the bar is just behind me. Very convenient.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

I am looking at tickets for the first and second games and the guy I buy them from tells me they are going to get real pricey. He thinks a single ticket for a good lower bowl seat will be about $750. Given what I am seeing on StubHub, he looks about right, too.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
        Here's the entire listing if someone was interested.

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/as...March%2013.pdf

I normally sit in the Balcony Endzone, first row and they are decent seats. You're closer to the court than say, lower bowl in the back, and being elevated allows gives you an unobstructed view. Also, the bar is just behind me. Very convenient.
        How do I buy the balcony tickets if I'm not a season ticket holder? Are they all sold out already?

Stubhub or kijiji seems to be the only option right now.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          How do I buy the balcony tickets if I'm not a season ticket holder? Are they all sold out already?

Stubhub or kijiji seems to be the only option right now.
          I don't think they're available to non season ticket holders yet. I'm guessing they will once a playoff berth is clinched.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            Yea thanks I'm considering going through stubhub now. Still, cheapest tickets in balcony seem to be about $130. Surprised that they're that high tbh. Gotta love money hungry MLSE eh!
            Money hungry MLSE? If fans will pay it why shouldn't they charge it? Didn't realize they were a charity.

I've committed myself to attend one 1st round game and potentially 1 second round if they get it. I've been saving my nickels and dimes.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
              In general, you can expect playoff tickets to be 3x the normal charged price for regular season tickets. (Season Ticket holders have already received emails for first crack at playoff tickets, so it's possible some are already selling on places like StubHub)
              Ssh can purchase additional tickets but MLSE charges upfront for full 16 potential playoff games then refunds at end of playoffs unused portion.

Comment

It wasn't too hard getting leafs tickets last year for playoffs, just got to be ready to click when they drop

looking for balcony for under 100. cant wait though

Comment

jarvis295 wrote: View Post
                  It wasn't too hard getting leafs tickets last year for playoffs, just got to be ready to click when they drop

looking for balcony for unduner 100. cant wait though
                  Under 100 will be up high.

Comment

"Face Value" pricing of Toronto Raptors 2014 Playoff Tickets (*per ticket)

Code:
                    Location Conf Q-Finals Conf S-Finals Conf Finals NBA Finals
                    CRTA $1615 $2200 $2800 $3200
                    CRTB $713 $960 $1250 $1450
                    CRTC $534 $720 $940 $1100
                    SDEP $360 $500 $650 $740
                    SDE1 $300 $400 $520 $590
                    SDE2 $282 $380 $490 $560
                    SDE3 $239 $325 $420 $480
                    BASP $263 $355 $460 $525
                    CRNR $227 $305 $395 $450
                    BASL $215 $290 $375 $430
                    ENDZ $178 $240 $310 $350
                    BAP1 $127 $170 $220 $250
                    BAP2 $114 $155 $200 $230
                    BAL1 $95 $130 $170 $190
                    BAL2 $90 $120 $155 $175
                    BALE $92 $125 $160 $180

Comment

Has anybody purchased off Stubhub for playoff seats yet? Is it reliable? Anything bad happen to anyone?

I've purchased plenty of regular season tix off them, but I'm a little hesitant of buying playoff seats already from "season ticket holders". I wanna purchase by Saturday if anyone can give feedback...

Comment

I just bought a pair from Stubhub.

I'm a tall guy, so if I'm going to sit balcony, 1st row is preferred. And I figured I wouldn't be getting that in a presale.

The ssh costs posted on here made me realize the premium being asked wasn't that obscene.

I've purchased plenty of things from them in the past and don't want to be part of any last minute feeding frenzy! Fingers crossed.

Comment

Got an email yesterday from Raptors.com. Looks like advance tickets are dropping next week... Tickets should start being available very soon.

Comment

Hey, just as a reference, 6 years ago I went to their first home game against Orlando and my seats were section 122 row 16 for $230

Comment

Guest wrote: View Post
                              I just bought a pair from Stubhub.

I'm a tall guy, so if I'm going to sit balcony, 1st row is preferred. And I figured I wouldn't be getting that in a presale.

The ssh costs posted on here made me realize the premium being asked wasn't that obscene.

I've purchased plenty of things from them in the past and don't want to be part of any last minute feeding frenzy! Fingers crossed.
                              Just grabbed some balcony seats for game 2, behind the nets, row 2 and they ran about $154. I really wanted the real tickets, not the stupid printouts, for my first playoff game. I never trust the Ticketmaster site, because no matter what, they have nothing available as soon as they go on sale.

I'm gonna expect to pay well over $200 to go to round two, but it will be worth it!

Comment

Anyone else get an email saying your pre-sale was from noon to 6pm?
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X