No announcement yet.

Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to scalp for tickets got Sec 121 for 170 a pop at like 12 noon today.

Comment

silversurfa23 wrote: View Post
      I was able to scalp for tickets got Sec 121 for 170 a pop at like 12 noon today.
      You really got super lucky at that price. Especially with 7 hours left of being able to sell those tickets at double the price.

I went in looking for a single lower bowl ticket at $200. I thought this would be easier to buy since everyone has friends (LOL) and wants multiples? I got to the ACC at 5pm and all the scalpers laughed at me offering 200. I walked around the entire ACC at least 15 times and ended up getting a lower bowl ticket (sec 101 row 24) for $200 30 mins before tipoff. I was upset sitting at the side of the court...but it actually wasnt that bad as it was more the corner.

The couple beside me bought their tickets from a scalper they "knew" for $250 each. I got the feeling $300 would be 50/50 accepted for centre lower bowl tickets if you have the bartering skills. Anything under $300 for any lowerbowl is a good price. Especially when you look at raptors.com/stubhub pricing.

Gogogogo game 3 hopefully at the same $200 price

Comment

chrischris wrote: View Post
        You really got super lucky at that price. Especially with 7 hours left of being able to sell those tickets at double the price.

I went in looking for a single lower bowl ticket at $200. I thought this would be easier to buy since everyone has friends (LOL) and wants multiples? I got to the ACC at 5pm and all the scalpers laughed at me offering 200. I walked around the entire ACC at least 15 times and ended up getting a lower bowl ticket (sec 101 row 24) for $200 30 mins before tipoff. I was upset sitting at the side of the court...but it actually wasnt that bad as it was more the corner.

The couple beside me bought their tickets from a scalper they "knew" for $250 each. I got the feeling $300 would be 50/50 accepted for centre lower bowl tickets if you have the bartering skills. Anything under $300 for any lowerbowl is a good price. Especially when you look at raptors.com/stubhub pricing.

Gogogogo game 3 hopefully at the same $200 price
        FYI Side prime 107-109 and 118-120 face value is 360 per ticket.

Comment

Tickets

Anyone know where I can win tickets to the game 5?? Or at least buy really cheap tickets??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

stubhub. applauze app. tickets.ca. stubhub is *probably* your best bet.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              Or at least buy really cheap tickets??
              Considering Raptors Playoffs Tickets are the most expensive in the league, I'm not sure "really cheap" is even an option. LOL
              I was nearly at the back of the arena for Game 1, and even that was over $100.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                Anyone know where I can win tickets to the game 5?? Or at least buy really cheap tickets??

Win? Cheap? Looks like you'll be watching game 5 at home.
                There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
                  Win? Cheap? Looks like you'll be watching game 5 at home.
                  (((

Comment

Getting a ticket at the box office is tough (Game 5 ducats got snapped up fast, Game 7 will go on sale on Friday) and if you’re looking to the secondary market for tix for Game 5 or Game 7 ... prepare to pay. A lot. According to secondary ticket marketplace Vivid Seats, a potential Game 7 in Toronto is actually the highest remaining first-round NBA playoff game on the secondary market. The average price for a ticket for that game is $506 US, far ahead of a seventh game between Oklahoma City and Memphis ($380). Wednesday’s Game 5 is 10th on the list at an average of $327.
                    http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/28...e-work-remains

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Considering Raptors Playoffs Tickets are the most expensive in the league, I'm not sure "really cheap" is even an option. LOL
                      you got ripped off huge. i got mine for a sweet much lower last minute deal for $97

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        they are the most expensive on the secondary market (scalpers, stubhub) because of our demand.

they are not the most expensive in the league at a base price.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          you got ripped off huge. i got mine for a sweet much lower last minute deal for $97
                          Haha Actually I paid $13, so no I didn't ... but the ticket itself was worth over $100 on the secondary market.

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                            they are the most expensive on the secondary market (scalpers, stubhub) because of our demand.

they are not the most expensive in the league at a base price.
                            Touche.

Comment

• Mannn, I just tried to win the contest Fortress Developments was pulling but I lost 😵😵😵

Comment

• If anyone has tickets they're selling, let me know ASAP. Looking for 1 or 2 tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X