X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson
    replied
    GenetiXX wrote: View Post
    Game 1 will be either Saturday or Sunday and game 2 will be Monday or Tuesday. There is always a day between games. Sometimes 2 days ( usually when travelling)
    Headed to Chicago on that Wednesday. Do you know for sure that game 2 will be Mon/Tue or is is speculation?

Leave a comment:

• GenetiXX
    replied
    Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Game 1 will be either Saturday or Sunday and game 2 will be Monday or Tuesday. There is always a day between games. Sometimes 2 days ( usually when travelling)

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    I am assuming the Raps will play either sat or sin for game 1. I got seats to game two which i was kinda hoping would be on the Sunday. I forget if they play back-to-backs in the playoffs round 1...
    I don't think so. Probably looking at Sunday-Monday for Game 2..

Looking at tix right now on StubHub.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I am assuming the Raps will play either sat or sin for game 1. I got seats to game two which i was kinda hoping would be on the Sunday. I forget if they play back-to-backs in the playoffs round 1...

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    also, does anyone know if any dates would theoretically land on a weekend? i assume if we get home advantage, our first game in toronto would be on the sat/sun opening weekend of playoffs.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Tue Apr 8, 2014, 04:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    stooley wrote: View Post
    he posted that before noon though. is everything sold out?
    got a pair in the 321 section for 155 each. fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    GenetiXX wrote: View Post
    Try buying single seats in the same section. You can still get pretty much whatever you want in single seats. Should be able to be at least in shouting distance haha. Possibly even get people to swap seats when you are there
    I suppose $255 is still cheaper than an entré and drink at Real Sports....

Leave a comment:

• GenetiXX
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Just attempted to buy tickets. Cheapest 4 seats were $255 each. Too rich for my blood.
    Try buying single seats in the same section. You can still get pretty much whatever you want in single seats. Should be able to be at least in shouting distance haha. Possibly even get people to swap seats when you are there

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Just attempted to buy tickets. Cheapest 4 seats were $255 each. Too rich for my blood.

Leave a comment:

• GenetiXX
    replied
    Took me a while searching but I managed to get 4 seats in section 322. Not great seats but at least I'm there for game 1.

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Go check out.the hub with stubs. its your best bet.
    he posted that before noon though. is everything sold out?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Great! they are all sold out -_-
    Go check out.the hub with stubs. its your best bet.

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    anyone with updates? anyone successful?

Leave a comment:

• ryanc123
    replied
    just gonna leave this here... http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/tix/4413109330.html

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    Great! they are all sold out -_-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X