X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Did someone say we have the advantage in 1 pm Sunday afternoon starts? When was the last time we won one of these?

And this was a 11 am start for Phoenix.
    It was a 10 am start for Phoenix. They are 3 hours back.

It happens a lot actually.. a West coast team comes into our building at a ridiculous time for them and they kick our asses.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Jeff Van Gundy speaking the truth right now on ABC!
    He said everyone is talking about how hard it is to matchup with the bulls in the playoffs but Toronto is an outstanding team and they could beat any team in the playoffs
    LOL I wouldn't say all that now but I'm glad he's showing us respect. He's done it before.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Jeff Van Gundy speaking the truth right now on ABC!
    He said everyone is talking about how hard it is to matchup with the bulls in the playoffs but Toronto is an outstanding team and they could beat any team in the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Agreed on the whole Demar thing. He needs to get out of this slump now. I truly believe he's getting tired though. He's been playing so many minutes especially now with Salmons playing like shit. I feel it's catching up to him because he isn't even hitting his usual shots anymore.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Last 5 DeMar's games:

19.4 PTS, 39% FG, 3.4 REB, 2.6 AST

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Meh. You can blame the officiating all you want. Suns are just too good for the Raptors today. They wanted it more, they're too quick. Just a bad matchup for the Raptors.

But anyway, i want to talk about DeRozan. He's been a NON-FACTOR offensively since the Kings game. I thought he was horrible against Minnesota even though he scored 25 points. He was invisible in Brooklyn. He was a non factor the other day against the Grizzlies. Today he was just atrocious. Started the game 0/7. Just a non factor offensively all day.

I don't know what DeRozan is doing. But there's a trend here that i'm noticing. He just plays so passive for the first three quarters of the game. He just pass the ball around, non chalant, go w/ the flow, take tough shots. But when 4th quarter comes, he'll all of a sudden step it up a notch. Plays more aggressive. Like 2 completely different players.

He needs to play in the first 3 quarters like the way he plays in the 4th. He's not helping this team the way he's playing right now.
    Spot on about Derozan! He just goes through the motions for 3 quarters and then actually plays hard in the 4th. Why can't he just play hard all the time like Lowry? And also Derozan has been getting his soul eaten by defenders!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Meh. You can blame the officiating all you want. Suns are just too good for the Raptors today. They wanted it more, they're too quick. Just a bad matchup for the Raptors.

But anyway, i want to talk about DeRozan. He's been a NON-FACTOR offensively since the Kings game. I thought he was horrible against Minnesota even though he scored 25 points. He was invisible in Brooklyn. He was a non factor the other day against the Grizzlies. Today he was just atrocious. Started the game 0/7. Just a non factor offensively all day.

I don't know what DeRozan is doing. But there's a trend here that i'm noticing. He just plays so passive for the first three quarters of the game. He just pass the ball around, non chalant, go w/ the flow, take tough shots. But when 4th quarter comes, he'll all of a sudden step it up a notch. Plays more aggressive. Like 2 completely different players.

He needs to play in the first 3 quarters like the way he plays in the 4th. He's not helping this team the way he's playing right now.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Raptors transition D was so bad this game. Led to all those second chance opportunities for the Suns because no one would sink towards the paint. There would be two defender rushing towards the ball and allowing the trailer to come in from behind and crash the glass.
    Agree with everything you said. But Casey is right their quickness and small ball is what fucked up our defense and rebounding because all our big men have to guard guys on the perimeter and help A LOT. Thank God we won't be seeing a team like this again.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Did someone say we have the advantage in 1 pm Sunday afternoon starts? When was the last time we won one of these?

I only saw posts saying it was a disadvantage.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Yup that's not a foul
    It's actually an offensive foul on Lowry. He fouled Tucker's knee with his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Raptors transition D was so bad this game. Led to all those second chance opportunities for the Suns because no one would sink towards the paint. There would be two defender rushing towards the ball and allowing the trailer to come in from behind and crash the glass.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Teams fault today. Caseys flaws as a coach were exposed today. He failed to make any adjustments and everyone besides Lowry, Ross and Val didnt show up. Got outworked, outrebounded, clowned at home, Well deserved loss. Team struggles against fast paced teams. The growth will come in time, Caseys rotations on the other hand we already know hurt this team.

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    Its interesting how Derozan's stat line doesnt show how brutal of a game he had today! NUMBERS DO LIE !!!

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    I dont know what happened to our rebounding.

Rebounding and Refs failed us today. But seriously, how do you miss a knee to the head?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X