Game #65: Phoenix Suns 121 - Toronto Raptors 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Meh. You can blame the officiating all you want. Suns are just too good for the Raptors today. They wanted it more, they're too quick. Just a bad matchup for the Raptors.

But anyway, i want to talk about DeRozan. He's been a NON-FACTOR offensively since the Kings game. I thought he was horrible against Minnesota even though he scored 25 points. He was invisible in Brooklyn. He was a non factor the other day against the Grizzlies. Today he was just atrocious. Started the game 0/7. Just a non factor offensively all day.

I don't know what DeRozan is doing. But there's a trend here that i'm noticing. He just plays so passive for the first three quarters of the game. He just pass the ball around, non chalant, go w/ the flow, take tough shots. But when 4th quarter comes, he'll all of a sudden step it up a notch. Plays more aggressive. Like 2 completely different players.

He needs to play in the first 3 quarters like the way he plays in the 4th. He's not helping this team the way he's playing right now.
    Spot on about Derozan! He just goes through the motions for 3 quarters and then actually plays hard in the 4th. Why can't he just play hard all the time like Lowry? And also Derozan has been getting his soul eaten by defenders!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Last 5 DeMar's games:

19.4 PTS, 39% FG, 3.4 REB, 2.6 AST

Comment

• Agreed on the whole Demar thing. He needs to get out of this slump now. I truly believe he's getting tired though. He's been playing so many minutes especially now with Salmons playing like shit. I feel it's catching up to him because he isn't even hitting his usual shots anymore.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jeff Van Gundy speaking the truth right now on ABC!
          He said everyone is talking about how hard it is to matchup with the bulls in the playoffs but Toronto is an outstanding team and they could beat any team in the playoffs

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Jeff Van Gundy speaking the truth right now on ABC!
            He said everyone is talking about how hard it is to matchup with the bulls in the playoffs but Toronto is an outstanding team and they could beat any team in the playoffs
            LOL I wouldn't say all that now but I'm glad he's showing us respect. He's done it before.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Did someone say we have the advantage in 1 pm Sunday afternoon starts? When was the last time we won one of these?

And this was a 11 am start for Phoenix.
              It was a 10 am start for Phoenix. They are 3 hours back.

It happens a lot actually.. a West coast team comes into our building at a ridiculous time for them and they kick our asses.

Comment

no criticism?!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  no criticism?!
                  Nope its all love

At least he knows what's going on up in Canada

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    It was a 10 am start for Phoenix. They are 3 hours back.

It happens a lot actually.. a West coast team comes into our building at a ridiculous time for them and they kick our asses.
                    Thanks on the time correction. They are MST (not west coast time) but dont change their time (1 hr. forward) as we did last week...anomaly/trivia

Comment

Wow. I used to hate that guy hahaha
                      OG is our king

Comment

I think Jeff knows Casey is in his final year of his contract. You guys know where i'm getting at right??
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I think Jeff knows Casey is in his final year of his contract. You guys know where i'm getting at right??
                          I know and like where you're getting at.

But I think JVG can have his pick of coaching jobs.

He doesn't have to butter Masai.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I know and like where you're getting at.

But I think JVG can have his pick of coaching jobs.

He doesn't have to butter Masai.
                            MLSE has a lot of money and TL likes to spend that money. If I was JVG and wanted to come back to coaching.. who better to butter up than the GM of a team with loads of cash?

Comment

• I can only sum up today's game with this:

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I seen on twitter that DeMar DeRozan got fined for kicking the basketball during the game. I don't know for how much though

Comment

Working...
                                X