Game #65: Phoenix Suns 121 - Toronto Raptors 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I seen on twitter that DeMar DeRozan got fined for kicking the basketball during the game. I don't know for how much though
    The referees should be fined too for their incompetent.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I seen on twitter that DeMar DeRozan got fined for kicking the basketball during the game. I don't know for how much though
      No way. He hasn't kicked that ball into the stands.. so tech from Mr ref is enough. ( tech = $1k fine )

Comment

• Thanks for posting that play with Lowry and Tucker. It substantiates what someone said on the Rapid Reactions thread, that Tucker hit him deliberately. You can see where he looks down, finds Lowry's head, then connects. He should be suspended for four games for that. And the Raps management needs to send the tape to the league office.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          Did someone say we have the advantage in 1 pm Sunday afternoon starts?
          Well, I said the opposite. Toronto always plays poorly at 1 p.m. especially at home.

Comment

• t
            caccia wrote: View Post
            Thanks for posting that play with Lowry and Tucker. It substantiates what someone said on the Rapid Reactions thread, that Tucker hit him deliberately. You can see where he looks down, finds Lowry's head, then connects. He should be suspended for four games for that. And the Raps management needs to send the tape to the league office.
            Tucker would win appeal anyway. 50/50 here.

Comment

• Tucker is already known as a dirty player, he got suspended for elbowing Blake Griffin in the head
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Missed the game, but it looks like we got completely outplayed in ever-way possible according to the box scores.

Knee to the head of Lowry...ouch, he okay? No injuries or anything from that?

DD needs to pick up the slack, he's starting to just fill up the box-score without actually doing anything "good", from what I'm reading.

Anyways, it's a "good" loss IMO, will make the guys realize that they're not as good as they think potentially, and get them back into grinding and winning games.

Comment

• Patrick Patterson, please come back.

Comment

Tucker is already known as a dirty player, he got suspended for elbowing Blake Griffin in the head
                    It's no coincidence that Blake Griffin is ALWAYS the one involved in NBA "fights" (i.e. mean mugging and maybe a little scuffle). Griffin is ALWAYS the instigator.

The Clippers are almost always on TV, so I watched the above incident: Griffin pulled Tucker to the ground violently and Tucker proceeded to sock Griffin in the face. This was justified, IMO. Obviously it's not a good look for Tucker with the punch and subsequent suspension, but he's not the player known for being dirty, nor does he have a history of instigating NBA "fights".

And as always, Griffin walks away from the incident playing the victim, shaking his head at the opponent.

I tend to side with Hornacek's recount of the what took place:

“(Tucker) got tackled, I’m not even sure how the foul was on him,” Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. “He’s standing there, Blake takes him right to the ground and rolls on top of him and he’s just trying to get him off. I don’t know why that would be a suspension.”
                    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ns-head-video/
                    Last edited by rseal; Mon Mar 17, 2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Lowry at practice today went in a t shirt and not practice gear, via eric koreen.

Comment

• you fucking kidding me? Dude played with the flu yesterday, had no complaints and went HAM.

Tuff guy!

Comment

• I was going to say he's a machine, but Kyle ain't a robot, he's all heart.

Comment

• Flu game!
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

What channel? NBA TV Canada?
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X