"ESPN Scouts Takes": Toronto soft inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    Just to clarify, Stein meant that all those teams have overachieved compared to pre-season expectations, and Toronto specifically has overachieved since the Gay trade. Not that they are all on a tear similar to 31-16.
    You know, I thought that, but then I looked (admittedly only) at Portland's record and it was 16 losses in the same time frame 30 odd wins, so I went with it.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Yeah but they will beatable in the playoffs. KL can contain Kemba. If keep Al Jefferson under control we will win. Remember they have not been in playoffs for a long time.
      How are the Bobcats more beatable in the playoffs than the regular season? Lowry hasn't contained Kemba and we haven't controlled Al Jeff (who is playing extremely well these days). We also haven't been the playoffs in a long time, so what exactly does that do to help us?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Yeah but they will beatable in the playoffs. KL can contain Kemba. If keep Al Jefferson under control we will win. Remember they have not been in playoffs for a long time.
        You could say the same about the Raps. Just need to keep DeRozan under control, and Jefferson could get Jonas/Amir into early foul trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X