Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #67: Toronto Raptors 107 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #67: Toronto Raptors 107 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

    Three words - MUST WIN GAME.

    Keys to the game:

    - Contain Anthony Davis and Tyreke Evans.
    - Defense.
    - Play with energy.
    Mamba Mentality

  • #2
    Who starts at C?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OG is our king

    Comment


    • #3
      consmap wrote: View Post
      Who starts at C?
      Second tallest player on the team is Steve Novak. Isn't this the time for "next man up?"

      Comment


      • #4
        caccia wrote: View Post
        Second tallest player on the team is Steve Novak. Isn't this the time for "next man up?"
        Just for fun, I thought I'd look up Novak's career block numbers. 35 blocks in 402 games...

        ...or 1 block every 11.5 games, lol.

        Comment


        • #5

          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • #6
            On a more serious note (not that I would put anything past Coach Casey) here is Eric Koreen's take:

            http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...ourt-injuries/

            Comment


            • #7
              If we lose, im staying far away from these boards which have become littered with "chicken little" panic from former tankers who long for missing the playoffs for a slightly Better pick: glf, mack11, and craig
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #8
                Tyreke went crazy last time these two teams faced each other. He has to be contained, and I would love to see Ross shut him down.

                As for Davis, I think Hansbrough has to guard him tonight. His pressure on the Offensive glass might even force Davis into foul trouble.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

                Comment


                • #9
                  KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  If we lose, im staying far away from these boards which have become littered with "chicken little" panic from former tankers who long for missing the playoffs for a slightly Better pick: glf, mack11, and craig
                  I was never in that "tanking" cult, that's right, I called it a cult.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                    Tyreke went crazy last time these two teams faced each other. He has to be contained, and I would love to see Ross shut him down.

                    As for Davis, I think Hansbrough has to guard him tonight. His pressure on the Offensive glass might even force Davis into foul trouble.
                    Doubt it, Ross seems to weak for him. Tyreke is the aggressive type, if he puts effort in.

                    And by the way, you copied my display picture! Jokes

                    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      If we lose, im staying far away from these boards which have become littered with "chicken little" panic from former tankers who long for missing the playoffs for a slightly Better pick: glf, mack11, and craig
                      Umm I have NEVER wanted us to tank. Ever. So I don't know where you're getting this. I'm actually not going to panic if we lose tonight because I don't have any type of expectation that we'll win. Like none. I always worry we might lose every game but at the back of my mind I have faith we will pull it out. Not today. I'm expecting us to go on a little losing streak until both JV and Patterson come back.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Raps by 15, book it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          No jv or patty? gonna be pretty hard to win. Gotta muster up all the energy they got. Let's go Raps.
                          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                          - Tim Leiweke

                          Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

                          Reporter: "How can you say that?"

                          Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Not playing Hansborough more is crazy and why didnt MU sign a big body from the D league on one of those 10 day contracts (ala Gooden). I dont think he was in the D but Novak & Hayes together in the front court is pitiful.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Davis is stupidly good but is still only a second year player, DeRozan/Lowry gotta play on his mistakes to try and get him into foul trouble.

                              Raptors by 8.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X