• Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Same way you post any image.
    It asks for a url but i have it saved to my hardrive
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Dealing with another blackout tonight. Thanks for keeping me updated. Was surprised to see decolos stats in the end. I thought he got a double double . Battery is going low. Night all.
      "blackout"? had to ask...are u in a war zone?

Comment

• I hope De Colo gets another chance next game to show what he's got, even if it's only 5-10 minutes he's earned it based on his play today.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Criticize Derozan all you want. If it wasn't for his scoring this game is over in the first half. All the perimeter guys struggled on defense and the bigs were overwhelmed. Treating this like Demar was the only defensive issue is ludicrous.
          Have people been doing that? I called his first half D atrocious. It was. So was pretty much every perimeter player's....except maybe De Colo.

---

That's why this win is a miracle. You give up 81% shooting in a quarter, and 67% (I think) in a half, and it's pretty spectacular to come away with a win. I don't like this "they fought back hard" narrative. In the 1st half they basically laid down and died. Coming back from the dead is most definitely a miracle.

Comment

• yay, we just made history.

Comment

• Now why was Hansbro not played enuff last game?

Nando needs more run. Great win.

Comment

• We got lucky and avoided this tonight

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  yay, we just made history.

Next on the list: OKC

Lol
                  OG is our king

Comment

• "1st time in franchise history @Raptors have swept 5 Western Conference teams, Dallas, Memphis, Minnesota, Utah & now N.O. #RTZ"

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      We got lucky and avoided this tonight

Don't look him in the face!

THE UNIBROW! IT RADIATES POWER! IT WILL BLIND YOU!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Looking at big picture, I think we escaped this stretch. vsGrizz, vsSuns, @Atl, @NO, vsOKC I think we would have taken 2-3 record. We are 2-2, and can still win vs OKC.

Nets have made ground, but they have their own 5 games in 7 nights, with tough trips to @Mavs, @NO, @Bobcats. I see 2 losses in that stretch. After OKC, Raptors have 5 winnable games prior to the Heat game.

Comment

• 3-16 for the great Paul George. Wow has he tanked hard since the new year.

Even if they hold on to HCA, I can't put them as favorites over Miami, their offense is broken and in a horrible funk.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            hey glf hows that losing streak going?
                            All I'm saying is thank God Davis was sick and Patterson can not come back soon enough.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• What a great game by Amir Johnson. The guy is just a warrior. Gotta love the way he plays the game. DeRozan on the other hand was just sensational offensively. He kept this team alive specially in the first half.

Lowry w/ another Kyle Lowry type of game. Vasquez made some big time plays in the 4th. De Colo gave this team some defensive intensity when he came in in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. Hansbrough i thought was huge as well. Toughness and rebounding inside. Still have no idea why he didn't play much last night.

Overall this was a great team win. Their defense though specially in the 1st half was alarming.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ricky Rubio. Kid wants to be successful so bad.

22 pts, 10 rebs, 15 ast, 4 stl, block

Comment

Working...
                                X