Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    I was impressed Valanciunas played 45 minutes tonight, that's like 2 games in a row for him. His offence was awful as he kept missing easy shots but his rebounding was big in the 4th/overtimes.

I'm even more impressed Casey elected to play him 45 minutes.
    Chuck Hayes was probably injured or something
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Huh.

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
        This sums up my feelings. Thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        boohoohoo to you guys too.

Point is this, you need to win games. When you up 8 fucking points, with 40 seconds to go in an NBA game, you should win, period.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Lost amidst the agony of last night's defeat was this:

That game had absolutely putrid officiating, both ways.

The offensive foul call against Greivis on Durant may be the single worst crunch time call I've ever seen in my life.
          Are we forgetting the offensive foul on Kyle in the Sacramento game? That aside, the foul on Vasques was horrendous.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Are we forgetting the offensive foul on Kyle in the Sacramento game? That aside, the foul on Vasques was horrendous.
            To me, that foul on Kyle had some shades of grey. It was debatable, and probably the right call was a no-call.

The one last night was clear. All of the contact - and it was significant contact - was created by Durant's forward momentum. Even though Greivis leaned in - slightly - that was irrelevant because Durant would have hit him either way.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

Point is this, you need to win games. When you up 8 fucking points, with 40 seconds to go in an NBA game, you should win, period.
              And how do you come back from being down 8 with less than a minute to go? Superstar + extremely lucky back to back to back 3s.

Comment

• If you want to have a laugh just read pages 30-37 LOOOOOL
                We go from early celebrations
                To everyone going insane

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Lost amidst the agony of last night's defeat was this:

That game had absolutely putrid officiating, both ways.

The offensive foul call against Greivis on Durant may be the single worst crunch time call I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

• I'm actually still pretty pissed.....
                      but the fact that it's Durant and I love the kid kinda makes it hard to hate him but man what he did was harsh, fuckin dagger to the heart, It still hurts
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        fuck hell no

now Durant gonna hit 3.
                        Looks like rocwell became pessimist... I should sue Raptors / or KD.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

There are some things you just can't control, no matter how perfect you play. The salmons thing is one thing, but the three crazy 3's on great defense is nobody's fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                            jesus fucking christ. I know Ross was sucking it up tonight, but he should 100% be on the court ahead of Salmons. Im losing my fucking mind right now
                            Ross only sucked it up offensively, I thought he did a great job early on Durant and really bothered him, too bad he had ?hip? problems...could have used him down the stretch on Durant IMO over Amir

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Did Durant just make the chicken sign at... Demar?
                            Crank it up like VC I believe

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Wow. Unbelievable. John Salmons. Can't make shots. Can't make freethrows. Can't inbound the ball.
                            But....vets man...they know how to close games....LOL

rocwell wrote: View Post

2pat!
                            This is a winner mentality, love it. No non-sense we need to win it, not the other team needs to lose it type thinking.

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            I was impressed Valanciunas played 45 minutes tonight, that's like 2 games in a row for him. His offence was awful as he kept missing easy shots but his rebounding was big in the 4th/overtimes.

I'm even more impressed Casey elected to play him 45 minutes.
                            Well as bad as JV was offensively, he was good at rebounding and defensively was solid. Him and Amir threw some very good doubles at Durant. Good to see Casey learning that the young guys is a positive to have on the court and not a negative.

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            I'm actually still pretty pissed.....
                            but the fact that it's Durant and I love the kid kinda makes it hard to hate him but man what he did was harsh, fuckin dagger to the heart, It still hurts
                            What I love about Durant is that after he hit big shots he did the Vince Carter "crank it up" move. Definitely a throwback to Durant watching the Raps growing up, loved it!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              We don't win close games? so how do you account for our winning record then or are you saying every winning game we've played were blowout games?
                              They weren't all blowouts but most of the games we won weren't that close in the last 2-3 minutes of a game, where you have to really execute every time down the floor. When it's a really tight game down to the wire against a good team we struggle to make the correct plays and execute. We have a lot of mental lapses and take a lot of bad shots. Some of that is on the coaching staff and some of that is on the players. The only game I can recall us winning against a good team that was tight in the last 2-3 minutes that we won was against Brooklyn in Brooklyn. But maybe you can correct me if I wrong. Normally when we win we have a decent lead in the last 2-3 minutes or if it's close and we win it's against a crappy team would make more mistake than we do. At least that's what I can recall. Facts might prove otherwise.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                They weren't all blowouts but most of the games we won weren't that close in the last 2-3 minutes of a game, where you have to really execute every time down the floor. When it's a really tight game down to the wire against a good team we struggle to make the correct plays and execute. We have a lot of mental lapses and take a lot of bad shots. Some of that is on the coaching staff and some of that is on the players. The only game I can recall us winning against a good team that was tight in the last 2-3 minutes that we won was against Brooklyn in Brooklyn. But maybe you can correct me if I wrong. Normally when we win we have a decent lead in the last 2-3 minutes or if it's close and we win it's against a crappy team would make more mistake than we do. At least that's what I can recall. Facts might prove otherwise.
                                How do you explain us having the best pt differential in the 4th? We turn it in the first 8-10 mins b4 sucking the last 2-3 mins? Shit happens. Let's replay the last 50 secs of the game 99 more times and I will bet we end up winning every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X